Page 1 of 2
I was surfing on one of those invention/DIY sites when I came to something very interesting..
Someone had actually given instructions, on how to crack a Coke Machine or vendor.

I was wondering if anybody else had an opinion on how to achieve this remarkable feat and get free, yes free, coke and soft drinks..
put a string through a quarter and pull it out.

Or hit it like the Fonz
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by zEp101

Or hit it like the Fonz

Does that seriously work.. wouldn't it like be hard to get the coin out once its swallowed?
Quote by zEp101

Or hit it like the Fonz

I've seen people ramming those machines with the rings that move when you put money in (crisps etc) and getting them for free. Very rare though and sure to raise eh, suspicion. Once I got 2 for one, now that was epic.

"Ah wow, 2 packets of cheese and onion!".
Nothing like a good ole fist through it =D

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Quote by Jackolas
"Ah wow, 2 packets of cheese and onion!".

That's twice as bad.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I've heard that there's a security box (red) at the back of some vendors that allows you actually open up the machine..
you cant, me and my friends know the code for coke machines, all you can see is like how much money there is in the machine and what temperature it is etc you cant change anything.
At a vending maching at my school (it's gone now ) it has a sensor and if your drink doesn't come out, it gives you your money back, so we pushed in on the panel so a drink would get stuck, so we got loads stuck on top of it, then let go so they all came out.

6 drinks for the price of none.
Yea, my friend knows how to get every drink out of the machine for a penny.

The buttons to choose the drinks have numbers designated to them, and you can input codes into them, which override the system, then you put in another code to change the price of the drinks, then you put in another code to change the amount of drinks come out per purchase, then you close out the override, and get your drinks.

He used to work at Six Flags, and he did that to the machines there, and he got like 6 cokes for a penny, then went and maxxed out the number of drinks deposited, and made the machine run out for a penny.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Yea, my friend knows how to get every drink out of the machine for a penny.

The buttons to choose the drinks have numbers designated to them, and you can input codes into them, which override the system, then you put in another code to change the price of the drinks, then you put in another code to change the amount of drinks come out per purchase, then you close out the override, and get your drinks.

He used to work at Six Flags, and he did that to the machines there, and he got like 6 cokes for a penny, then went and maxxed out the number of drinks deposited, and made the machine run out for a penny.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CODE!?
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
there's a mountain dew machine at a college nearby here that doesn't accept fives, but if you put one in then push a button at the right time, it will spit out your five and give you the drink. But if you hit it at the wrong time it eats your five and you get no drink.
Quote by zEp101
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CODE!?

I have no idea.

He didn't tell me codes. He's going to show me which machines it is (I think it's the machines with the digital displays, and the old, grey, circular buttons beside the name), and tell me how one day.

We're sure as hell not going to get caught at school doing it.

It's also works on a lot of vending machines.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by rich_sg
That's twice as bad.

In all seriousness I don't think it was cheese and onion and I highly doubt I said that...

I think it was Brannigans steak and mustard.

Now that is double win.
I think the code you guys want is press the buttons in the order

1 4 2 3 like 4 times or something, its been a while since i did it.
coke deserves to be paid for

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Yeah it brings up a display when you input the code but unless the security switch is disabled from the inside or it's an ultra old machine you can't get free cokes.
Quote by filthandfury
At a vending maching at my school (it's gone now ) it has a sensor and if your drink doesn't come out, it gives you your money back, so we pushed in on the panel so a drink would get stuck, so we got loads stuck on top of it, then let go so they all came out.

6 drinks for the price of none.

No wonder you don't have one anymore... You got to greedy. You should've kicked in with a friend and gotten two at the price of one. When you all get lots out at the same time you fuck it up for everyone.
Quote by Broken_Pickup
I was surfing on one of those invention/DIY sites when I came to something very interesting..
Someone had actually given instructions, on how to crack a Coke Machine or vendor.

I was wondering if anybody else had an opinion on how to achieve this remarkable feat and get free, yes free, coke and soft drinks..

*cough*www.totse.com*cough* You didnt get this site from me,its great though :P I use it a lot...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
this happened at my school once... and some jackass told the VP that i did it and i was interrogated T_T even though i didnt even know it happened until a friend told me
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by Guitar God Rob
you cant, me and my friends know the code for coke machines, all you can see is like how much money there is in the machine and what temperature it is etc you cant change anything.

actually you can change the temperature from there at least im pretty sure, because a few weeks ago i bought a coke from the school vending machine in the morning, then again for lunch and it was super hot... and yes the lights were on and everything
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by padfoot lives
+win
+win? no no no...it's either "+1" or "win"

+win is nonsense
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
mmmmmm how would you go about doing the machines that dont have the typical arrangement of vertical options i think is the pepsi machine that are arrranged differently
_
_
_
_
_

and that totse website is facked up lol teaches you how to be a criminal lol
Quote by stefan1988
mmmmmm how would you go about doing the machines that dont have the typical arrangement of vertical options i think is the pepsi machine that are arrranged differently
_
_
_
_
_

and that totse website is facked up lol teaches you how to be a criminal lol

Does it actually teach you know to crack vending machines?

This is one of those things thats useful when you are about to pass out from dehydration, etc.
I'm one those losers that has given up trying to get free stuff and just pays for everything like a good guy.........

(Besides, last time I threw myself at one of those "spiral" snack machines it set off the alarm and the college put me on disciplinary level 2 )
I think it's just 2-4-1-3 or 1-3-2-4 (in reference to the buttons. That will take you to the settings menu that you can manipulate from there. It will say error I believe and you just scroll with the buttons.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I'm one those losers that has given up trying to get free stuff and just pays for everything like a good guy.........

(Besides, last time I threw myself at one of those "spiral" snack machines it set off the alarm and the college put me on disciplinary level 2 )

Woah! Do tell us more... disciplinary level 2. What's that do? How many more levels are there after that?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Is it anything like Double Secret Probation?!?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Once I was just walking by, and I pressed a button on a coke machine, and two cplus' came out. It was amazing.
My older brother works for Coke; and he says that the newer machines(ones made within the last couple of years) have safe guards against that kind of stuff. But he says that shouldn't be a problem with older machines. Just try not to get too happy with that stuff(I heard there's supposedly a code that'll dump out all the change a machine has.); with 300+ bucks in 'em; it'd be ****ty if a worker were to find out all the machines on his route has been emptied.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by Jackolas
Woah! Do tell us more... disciplinary level 2. What's that do? How many more levels are there after that?

Level 3 = DEATH/Kicked out of college, I forget which

Level 2 is like level 1, in that you're just being monitored or whatecer, except they tell your parents!!!

Suffice to say.....I learnt my lesson, and would more than likely do it again. (At a different college)
My friend used to punch the code in, then hit the coin return at the exact right moment. 9 times out of 10 it won't work, but its fun watching people trying to time it.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
There was a Coke Machine in school last year and it had this one tab called "Mystery Flavour" and it was filled with a different pop each week. If you picked it 9 times out of 10 you got two.

One time I put a $1.50 in for a bottle of Root Beer but it dropped Sprite, then the Root Beer a second after.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
stealing is lame....
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Page 1 of 2