My annoying chemistry gave us a crossword puzzle that's due on monday. there are a couple left I have no idea what they are..

"Very accurate measuring device used by scientists" _ _ P _ _

"variable often used in experiments" got it

"one who often gives first aid" got it

thanks.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Sep 8, 2007,
second one is probably time.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
that would make sence...

thanks
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
last one is medic
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
"Very accurate measuring device used by scientists" HERPES

"variable often used in experiments" TITTIE

"one who often gives first aid" LAWYER (is sure is hell isn't MEDIC)
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
damn, i'm usually better at these, those were fairly obvious

thanks for the help so far
^ it's spelled pipette...
"A pipette (also called a pipet, pipettor or medicine dropper) is a laboratory instrument used to transport a measured volume of liquid."
-Wikipedia
Quote by kroberts8
"A pipette (also called a pipet, pipettor or medicine dropper) is a laboratory instrument used to transport a measured volume of liquid."
-Wikipedia

oh, i guess your right, spell check didn't seem to like pipet though...

i googled and it came up with this http://www.dartmouth.edu/~chemlab/techniques/pipet.html

thanks for the help
Quote by kroberts8
-Wikipedia

Looks like you win