You know, the death metal band Isahn, Samoth, and Ildjarn were in before they moved onto black metal? The one Isahn resurrected as some weird ass synth project under the same name for no apparent reason...?

Yeah, that Thou Shalt Suffer, the one laced with tons of oldschool badassery and so forth. Anybody else listen to them?
Ihsahn is a musical genius. I love Somnium, its extremely experimental compared to his other projects . The early death metal stuff I find is very boring.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Nah, the death metal stuff is great. I've got their 7" on Distorted Harmony, it's brilliant. I wouldn't call Vegard... I mean Ihsahn a musical genius though. There's far better black metal composers and lyricists them him.
they're pretty old school death metal e.g. Autopsy, Immolation, that kind of thing. And they had keyboards hovering away, even back then.
I was looking for their material but couldn't find it. anyone wanna upload this stuff to rapid share or somthing?
I love the new stuff better I think, its so sick. I love Thou Shalt Suffer, Emperor, and of course, Tartaros. Pretty much alot of what these members make, either together or on their own, are badass.
New stuff is pure gay. I got 'Into The Woods of Belial' a while back for $4 online, its deadly. Those growls!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
No other fans? Surely the mere mention of Ihsahn is enough to make some of you jizz prematurely!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested

This album will enrich your life.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold

This album will enrich your life.

Where'd you find it for $4? I'd definitely get it then.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Opengrave distro, think its closed down now...that was 2 years ago. Its not rare at all, its around a good bit.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Opengrave distro, think its closed down now...that was 2 years ago. Its not rare at all, its around a good bit.

Saw a few copies on ebay for $5.40 buy it now, I'm gonna look into this.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm