What's so bad about it? I love it. There's not much sexier to me than a bush. To me, shaved looks creepy and abnormal.

I have different standards of what's sexy and attractive than everyone else. I know that, but I still like it.

It seems like everyone's been brainwashed into thinking it's bad. I know some people will say they hate getting hair in their mouth, but I personally wouldn't care.

So yeah, I love teh bush. (intentional misspelling of 'the').

Note: That High School Musical girl wasn't very bushy at all. Dissapointing. But at least she had hair, I guess.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Most. Epic. Win. Evar.

Seriously.

Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Most. Epic. Win. Evar.

Seriously.

had to be done
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
You heard him! You random-bush-loving freakazoid you! I think bush looks wrong Shaved looks so much better.
Attachments:
1188593813333s.jpg
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
My first post wasn't clear on George Bush or pubes. That's when I changed it around to talk about pubes..heh.

So, I already anticipated stuff like that.
i like good ol' G'Dub with a full head a' hair too.
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
I actually thought this thread was about President Bush, rather than the euphamism. Apparently I misunderestimated the intellectual level of The Pit.

But the thing is, I still clicked on this after hovering over the thread title, because I knew the responses would be hilarious.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Puscifer
What's so bad about it? I love it. There's not much sexier to me than a bush. To me, shaved looks creepy and abnormal.

I have different standards of what's sexy and attractive than everyone else. I know that, but I still like it.

It seems like everyone's been brainwashed into thinking it's bad. I know some people will say they hate getting hair in their mouth, but I personally wouldn't care.

Note: That High School Musical girl wasn't very bushy at all. Dissapointing. But at least she had hair, I guess.

So, do you like hairy legs and underarms, too?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Puscifer

Maynard?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
So, do you like hairy legs and underarms, too?

If the girl's got a nice body, sure, I guess. As long as it isn't thick like a man's. I mean, if it's just fuzz or just normal hair, it'd be alright. As long as they aren't really hairy, I wouldn't mind. The underarms are meant to have dark hair, so they wouldn't be a problem. The girl probably couldn't grow that much hair on her legs, anyways. I'm assuming her leg hair would probably look somewhat like her arm hair.

The girl pretty much has to have some pubes. That's a requirement. The rest is fine with or without really.

I'm sorta a fan of the vintage look, anyways. I don't think that's even common in places where people stereotypically would think it would be (France, for example). So, the vintage look is pretty much dead.

Don't worry. You guys will have your shaved. It's just seems that the shaven look keeps getting more popular...and it disgusts me. The look seems nasty to me. I like a girl, but she probably shaves down there. If I ever get with her, I'll eventually have to tell her about growing some down there.