Hey guys I need to learn how to read mucic for guitar. Do you guys have any suggestions on any good sites or books or something? I need to learn all the note, not just the basics. I know books come in seperately, they start with the basics and then another book would have the 2nd parts. I need all of em, any suggestions?
I'd stop by your local guitar shop and ask for beginner sheet music books. Let the guy at the counter know you're new to reading sheet so he can suggest a couple good books for it. There may be some online resources out there but I don't know of any off the top of my head.

Hope that helps!
You're a teenager, so your school might have a Music Theory class to take. If you really want to learn how to understand Music, take a class like that. I've been playing Guitar for 4 years, and I'm a Senior in High School now. Interpreting and writing Music didn't make sense to me until just this year when I started learning about intervals and stuff like that. I knew about different kinds of chords and progressions, a little bit of Key Signatures, etc, but that class is definitely helping me to wrap it all together.

If you can't take a class like that, some books on the basics of written Music should help. I can't give you any specific titles, but shop around, you should be able to find something you can get interested in. Don't give up.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by vboytan
Hey guys I need to learn how to read mucic for guitar. Do you guys have any suggestions on any good sites or books or something? I need to learn all the note, not just the basics. I know books come in seperately, they start with the basics and then another book would have the 2nd parts. I need all of em, any suggestions?

Local music shops have good stuff like that. Check Musician's Friend on their website. They have tons of music related instructional books. As for reading the musical staff itself, you may have to consult with a music teacher on that one. Guitar TAB itself is easy, though.

E-ventually
B-ad
G-o
D-oes
A-pple
E-very
Quote by Kylster
You're a teenager, so your school might have a Music Theory class to take. If you really want to learn how to understand Music, take a class like that. I've been playing Guitar for 4 years, and I'm a Senior in High School now. Interpreting and writing Music didn't make sense to me until just this year when I started learning about intervals and stuff like that. I knew about different kinds of chords and progressions, a little bit of Key Signatures, etc, but that class is definitely helping me to wrap it all together.

If you can't take a class like that, some books on the basics of written Music should help. I can't give you any specific titles, but shop around, you should be able to find something you can get interested in. Don't give up.

lol, dats just wat i needed the music reading for. I need to move up a lvl hah.