Page 1 of 3
I want to know how many people in the U.S. think that Canada is up to something. Who else thinks that they are conspiring to overthrow the U.S. government?
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
Not another conspiracy thread!

Give me one shred of believable evidence and I'll invade Canada myself...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I lol'd.

I know people on the inside. They're just playing hockey and waiting for the U.S. to annex them.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Canada is like America junior.

j/k

But for reals, I was in Vancouver (layover for a cruise) and 3 taxis broke down back to back to back. Worst taxi experince evar.
Not Enough AssHatery
one good reason is that they are so shady and their accents are kinda fake. i think they are actually from like china or something and they want to kill us all.

Im From Canada and we aint conspiring anything.......maybe you selfish pigs should stop ****ing with everyone and you wont have to worry about us being alittle pissed
One time i went to Canada and it was awesome O_o

They are trying to steal US citizens because Victoria Island kicks ass

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by harleymcgoth
Im From Canada and we aint conspiring anything.......maybe you selfish pigs should stop ****ing with everyone and you wont have to worry about us being alittle pissed

Hey, excellent generalization there dumbass.
Quote by harleymcgoth

Speak for yourself. I'm conspiring like nobody's business.
Nah we here in Canada don't believe in violence, except for in bars and during hockey games. Plus if we even contemplated invading America we'd get the **** kicked outta us. Plus who wants America? jk You guys have Gibson and Disney Land
Quote by harleymcgoth

im with you man.
america sucks.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
and canada screwed up my guitar and i had to pay like 100 us dollars to get it fixed. i payed close to 1000 for the freakin thing.

Yes actually. We are building an army, more advanced than that of the U.S. Army. We have 500 foot robots being built. On top of that we are using magic to build them. We are the new superpower.

Prepare for WAR!!
Rush is from Canada. therefore, Canada is awesome.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by HardAsButter
and canada screwed up my guitar and i had to pay like 100 us dollars to get it fixed. i payed close to 1000 for the freakin thing.

not only are you probably a 12 year old little kid.
but your sig sucks...
you got both off of either a hot topic shirt...
or a stupid sticker...
and...
you have no REAL reason to hate canada.
canada is awesome.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Steve The Plank
Canada are the real owners of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Yes...the weapons are Terrence and Philip and their Asses Of Fire...

/South Park Reference.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Canada is like America but without all the globalization and suspension of human rights.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by rhcpfan27
Rush is from canada. therefore, canda is awesome.

Don't forget Loverboy!!
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
at least i live in a country that has a semi-reliable health system and we can uderstand the things that we say.

If any polar bears go missing, it's not from global warming melting the polar ice caps. We're starting our own bear cavalry
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Our accents aren't fake! I didn't even know we had accents different from Americas. Except we say "eh" instead of "huhhhhhh"
1) What accents?
2) Just because you americans are constantly invading places doesn't mean everyone else wants to...
3) Canada IS awesome. No question about it.
Quote by Ikilledkenny
If any polar bears go missing, it's not from global warming melting the polar ice caps. We're starting our own bear cavalry

edit: when the world plunges into another ice age, we will take over the world! POLAR BEAR CAVALRY FTW!
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by HardAsButter
one good reason is that they are so shady and their accents are kinda fake. i think they are actually from like china or something and they want to kill us all.

What accent?

Most Canadians live from Quebec to British Columbia. Not everyone here has a Newfy or maritime accent...
Last edited by adubs at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by Godsmack_IV

edit: when the world plunges into another ice age, we will take over the world! POLAR BEAR CAVALRY FTW!

hey i'm not knoking accents cuq people tell me that i have a thick Louisianna accent but yeah. i was just bored so i decided to state something semi-offensive about our close naighbors Canada. i'm doing mexico next.

Also, as some guy previously stated, Rush redeems Canada.

I'm off to see Rush next month! XD
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Page 1 of 3