Page 1 of 2
so my school just announced that the drama club would be doing the licensed (sp?) play version of that retarded disney channel move "high school musical" I'm in drama club and am UBER PISSED about it, because last year we made it public that the high school drama club would only do real plays, not musicals, musicals are for middle school, but now we're doing the worst musical ever made

what should i do, i can't fight it, and there's no way in hell i'm going up on stage 4 even a minor part, i'd kill myself first

worst part is i'm obligated to stay in the club because of a few very good reasons, infact there are four, there names are sarah, katie, jen, and livi

any suggestions?
We want videos after you are done...

Oh... good luck

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

dude my school did that last spring, i was in it.

it's a ****load better than the movie and it'll bring your school a ton of money
just get a small part and do it man, don't be so stuck-up.

kinda like the situation I'm in with my school orchestra.We always do these crappy plays and musicals and despite our best efforts to let some of the students choose we never get anywhere.
1) rub icy hot on yourself, the girls, the director, the satge and the script.
2) take up a role directing, stage handing, dressing room-help, coaching the young uns, etc etc.

/problem
Musicals require more talent. You gotsta be a triple threat.

Anyway, the only solution is to become an hero. That, or just don't let it get to you. Your choice.
we don't know who's playing any of the parts, it was JUST anojnced, i think i'm gona do tech or be in the band, obviosly to play guitr for the bubblegum pop crap music in it
make a shirt that says something like "NO HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!" or something along those lines, pull the fire alarm and when everyones outside gun them down, then shoot yourself and then people will realize they shouldnt do the high school musical and then high school musical will get blamed for it and the world will be a better place, unfortunately your going to have to sacrafice yourself but since you were planning on killing yourself anyways it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

peace and love - zakk
Quote by doomed1
we don't know who's playing any of the parts, it was JUST anojnced, i think i'm gona do tech or be in the band, obviosly to play guitr for the bubblegum pop crap music in it

You're quite hostile. It's not difficult just to try to make the most of it and enjoy it.
Quote by aceofspades10
it's a ****load better than the movie and it'll bring your school a ton of money

+1
they play is actually decent (the movie is terrible)
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Musicals are for middle schools?

Fuck off.

Look at Les Mis. Is that for middle school?

bastard.les mis is fantastic though....high school musical is a joke
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I auditioned for that play at my school last Wednesday, and I find out if I got in on Monday. Well, actually, it's called "High S'Cool: The Musical," and it's basically just a cheap, shorter knock-off of High School Musical. Same story, different names, same songs with slightly different words.

But anyway, my advice to you is to go for it anyway. What harm can it do, honestly? Do it for Sarah, Katie, Jen and Livi. Plus, like someone else said, musicals require more skill, so it will help you improve your acting and such. Sure, HSM is stupid, but you're doing it with your friends, so you'll still have a blast doing it.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by Zakkmann
make a shirt that says something like "NO HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!" or something along those lines, pull the fire alarm and when everyones outside gun them down, then shoot yourself and then people will realize they shouldnt do the high school musical and then high school musical will get blamed for it and the world will be a better place, unfortunately your going to have to sacrafice yourself but since you were planning on killing yourself anyways it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

peace and love - zakk

ah, but i'm not planning on killing myself, seeing as my name isn't Kurt Cobain
i said that i would kill myslef BEFORE going onstage if i had to play an actual role in the play
fivesome
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
well dont complain about it if your able to quit. even if those girls are hot.. plus unles ur gonna do one of them it shouldnt matter anyway
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by raindropsXroses
I auditioned for that play at my school last Wednesday, and I find out if I got in on Monday. Well, it's not exactly High School Musical. It's called "High S'Cool: The Musical," and it's basically just a cheap, shorter knock-off of High School Musical. Same story, different names, same songs with slightly different words.

But anyway, my advice to you is to go for it anyway. What harm can it do, honestly? Do it for Sarah, Katie, Jen and Livi. Plus, like someone else said, musicals require more skill, so it will help you improve your acting and such. Sure, HSM is stupid, but you're doing it with your friends, so you'll still have a blast doing it.

i can't sing, seeing as nobody took the hint i'm gonna have 2 say it i can'ty sing, i can growl, ya'know like the deathmetal guys, but i can't sing at all
Quote by Steve The Plank
Suicide wasn't invented by Kurt Cobain...

Judging by that post, I think you'd fit right in in High School Musical

that was meant to be a sting at punk rockers

way to catch it
Quote by Steve The Plank

+1
You could play the pianist.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Steve The Plank
Remind me again... How?

everysingle punk rocker i know gets a boner and a wet spot on their pants (in the crotch area, incase you didn't catch that either) when they hear the name Nirvanna
get the lead spot and youll get to make out with like the hottest chick in your school. Dude you scored
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed1
ah, but i'm not planning on killing myself, seeing as my name isn't Kurt Cobain

+2 And Kurt didn't kill himself in my books
for The Last ****ing Time Stop Suggesting I Get A Spot In The Play I Can't ****ing Sing, I Said That Already Your Retards!!
Page 1 of 2