Page 1 of 2
Sweet...

Story
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
:S uh oh
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
It happened a couple of days ago and the guy in charge was fired. Yeah, that kind of mishandling is scary, but this incident isn't something to be worried about.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by jAzZMataZz
Lol

edit: god damn that chick is hot!

what chick?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Name of the chick anyone?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by jAzZMataZz
Lol

edit: god damn that chick is hot!

I fail to see any kind of female in that article. I only clicked it for that.

I'm not even interested that 6 nukes came close to America. I wanted to see some flesh!
Quote by Metal_Rich
Name of the chick anyone?

I think they said like, Contessa or something
nice
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
shouldn't they lock these away where the idiots can't get to them?

They should decommission all nuclear weapons.

No country should have nuclear weapons. It's like hurricane Katrina and what will be the Mexico City earthquake. People are just going to wait for it to happen. A nuclear world war has the potential to happen. Just like 15 million Mexican people have the potential to lose there homes and hobs.
EPIC PHAIL... srsly... whose gonna hire him now after seeing that he was fire from his last job because he "accidently" fired 6 nukes
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by adubs

No country should have nuclear weapons.

'Naive' hardly describes it.
LAWLZ ADUBS = TEH N00BEH HIPPIIII Seriously, why is this so shocking? Did he fire? No. Did anyone know until the media told everyone? Probably not. Did he know that he was carrying active bombs? Probably not. So I don't get it...
Quote by adubs

No country should have nuclear weapons. It's like hurricane Katrina and what will be the Mexico City earthquake. People are just going to wait for it to happen. A nuclear world war has the potential to happen. Just like 15 million Mexican people have the potential to lose there homes and hobs.

if a genie ever appears, my first wish would be for humans to lose the ability to make and use weapons.

EDIT: What chick are you guys talking about?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Last edited by Kid Fisto at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by Kid Fisto

if a genie ever appears, my first wish would be for humans to lose the ability to make and use weapons.

Slap fighting like sissies!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
Slap fighting like sissies!

exactly, it's more fun and completely pointless. you can't laugh while fistfighting or shooting each other, but slap fights inevitably turn into falliing over laughing.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Godsmack_IV
shouldn't they lock these away where the idiots can't get to them?

The problem is that the idiots are the ones with the keys.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by C.C. Deville
EPIC PHAIL... srsly... whose gonna hire him now after seeing that he was fire from his last job because he "accidently" fired 6 nukes

he didn't fire them... they were just on a plane.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
he didn't fire them... they were just on a plane.

six nukes on a b-52 and then orders them to fly....what if the plane crashed?

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I'm more worried about the amount of spy planes and jets the bastarding Russians keep flowing over the UK. IF YOU WANT OUR OIL, COME AND FUCKING GET IT PUTIN!
Quote by Moggan13
I'm more worried about the amount of spy planes and jets the bastarding Russians keep flowing over the UK. IF YOU WANT OUR OIL, COME AND FUCKING GET IT PUTIN!

Oil? They're just trying to spy on McLaren's tactics for Wednesday
Quote by Kid Fisto
six nukes on a b-52 and then orders them to fly....what if the plane crashed?

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Not neccessarily, they all would have had 'safetys' in place which would probably stop them exploding.

Not worth the risk obviously but hey.
Quote by Moggan13

Wow the things I'd do if I had a spy plane. Super creepy stalker of the future FTW.
Quote by C.C. Deville

You have to learn to read properly.

He didn't fire any nukes. A jet was armed with some nukes and it flew over some states. Generally, you don't want nukes hanging above your land.
Quote by adubs

If the US is the only one with nukes then it's impossible to have a nuclear war then, duh.
"The plane was carrying Advanced Cruise Missiles from Minot Air Force Base, N.D, to Barksdale Air Force Base..."

Well that's pretty freakin' comforting for me, I happen to live in Minot, N.D.
Quote by adubs

That's never gonna happen, because everyone's afraid of everyone else. if you and another person both had loaded guns and the other person told you to drop it, what would you think?
Dickless.
Quote by JDawg
If the US is the only one with nukes then it's impossible to have a nuclear war then, duh.

But it's not impossible to have a nuclear holocaust.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Page 1 of 2