Blind faith is more dangerous than questioning belief.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
I've seen way better stand up acts (Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee, Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran, and so on). Plus, I make a million points about how stupid a few of the things he said were, but I don't think this should be made into a religious debate.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
its funny, but he´s right ;o
wich makes it great
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

I've heard much better comedians muse intellectually about religion and its affect on the people (e.g. Bill Hicks) but this isn't very funny at all
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Eh...I don't have a problem with blasphemous comedy (even though I am Christian), and I even laugh at some of it, but I never found George Carlin funny. He seems to me to be more of a preacher than a comedian sometimes.
That was one big "no shit, sherlock?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by symington
I've heard much better comedians muse intellectually about religion and its affect on the people (e.g. Bill Hicks) but this isn't very funny at all
Heh, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk
Quote by The Madcap
Eh...I don't have a problem with blasphemous comedy (even though I am Christian), and I even laugh at some of it, but I never found George Carlin funny. He seems to me to be more of a preacher than a comedian sometimes.

Exactly my thoughts. In that clip he tended to miss out the comedy part of the routine and ended up coming off (to my ears) as a 4th rate Bill Hicks
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Quote by The Madcap

Are you from the UK? It seems like there's many different standards from stand up depending on where people are from.

Bill Hicks is nearly the only comedian that I've heard a lot of people agree on liking.
"Did you check the bathroom, the bathtub? She sleeps there sometimes. Water cleanses, you know. Washes dirt away, makes new. Maybe she swam away."