maybe you should make it. i don't think anyone else will like it enough for them to make it.
That looks like absolutely ****.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
do it ... an learn to "shoop" better .....
Quote by Nick111111111
Am i missing some thing
car speaker=12 watts
outlet=120 watts
?????????????????

laws of phisics down the dump....... volts and watts are the same
Looks like a pelican
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
You call that an SG bass?
THIS IS AN SG BASS!

Hell, i'm pretty sure Gibson's made a ES-335 bass, but it wasn't called "Gibson ES-335 Bass".
DIO FOREVER
^read the topic, it's a thunderbird SG
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
Yea, I did. I just thought that was a crappy SG Thunderbird bass, and the only thing with the words "SG" and "Bass in the title should be that. But, the SG Thunderbird bass, if it was cleaned up, and another cutaway was added, it might work.
DIO FOREVER
if the top part of the tail end was changed to make the whole look more chunky then it could work, just needs neatening up.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT

I think it should look a little more like this, but a bit more linear in the body shape.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
^i was just about to say the same thing. An SG bass with thunderbird hardware/pickups would be immense.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."