Warning: This stuff is not for noobs.

the space

Depressive as hell ambient/torturous BM, with some of the most amazing vocal work I've heard in recent memory. The actual guy Trist is also in Life is Pain and Deep-ression, but I like his self-titled band the best.

Thoughts?
Yeah I like the instrumentation, strangley it reminds me of the screamo band Envy. I don't agree with the vocal work though, it really does sound like a man screaming,just screaming for once.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
The thing that amazes me about the vocal work is that he's able to do it live for long periods of time without cracking his voice.
Pretty Gr1m.

Quote by soccermom
...of the screamo band...

Screamo is not a genre. Sorry, I hate that.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Sep 8, 2007,
I'm on the 6th minute mark, I always like to listen to the whole song unless it's completely horrible.
Good find. Though the whole depressive black metal thing has been overdone to death, the instrumentation and songwriting makes up for it. Vocals are pretty average though I think.
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Does anyone else notice a certain drop in gr1mness when you read "I edited my profile with Thomas' Myspace Editor V4.4" on a BM page?
Quote by Seth Shadows
Screamo is not a genre. Sorry, I hate that.

LOL.

As for music: Will edit my post later when I've finished listening.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Clownmite
Does anyone else notice a certain drop in gr1mness when you read "I edited my profile with Thomas' Myspace Editor V4.4" on a BM page?

Pretty good stuff, I'll listen to more later.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Tehzekester
Hmm, I guess I'm not kvlt at all because I thought that was extremely boring. =(

it's supposed to be ambient, and i definitely felt melancholic and grim after a good full listen, thanks for the link
I enjoyed that a lot.. Awesome.

EDIT : this gets really tireing after a while..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Sep 8, 2007,
Wow, pretty powerful stuff. I quite like it, which is surprising seeing as I am more of a lightning-fast death metal fan. Good find.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
That is grim as ****. Although, apart from the "i edited my myspace using" ect. All of his top friends are grim and frostbitten and then its tom....lawl.
I know it's ambient music and all, but the repetitiveness really starts to bug me after hearing the same thing over and over again for 10 minutes straight, and quite frankly I don't find much originality in their music.
I'm quite liking this to be honest.

The vocals in sneni are effective.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Last edited by Guitar_Dan_666 at Mar 6, 2008,
Captain Of Smug aproves this band. So therefore it is amazing.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Bump.

Because this band deserves it, and this forum could do with a little moar exploring.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS