Ok, I'm an ambidextrous guitarist but I've never met or even heard of any other guitarist who can do this. Im curious, is anyone else out there ambi, or know someone who is?
I am not but out of curiosity, do you practice both or do you mainly focus on one? I'd find it too hard to choose which one to play with.
GMO INC.
Is your playing still equally as good with both hands? Like you pwn when right handed, but you can't shred left handed.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Michael Angelo Batio!!! crazy shred legend is ambidextrous!!! don't know anyone personally though....
ambidextrous, as in, you're simply both left and right handed, or ambidextrous as in you can play guitar equally well either way? check out the stuff michael angelo batio does though.

edit - beaten to it, epic phail.
i can play equally well both ways =]
but im normally right handed and perfer left haha
i know, sorta strange =/ oh well
michale angelo batio is but ive nvr known aynone personally
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
For the 5th time, Michael Angelo Batio.
But I'm also posting that video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok
Yay
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
For the 5th time, Michael Angelo Batio.
But I'm also posting that video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok
Yay

some parts of that sound like hendrix
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
some parts of that ARE hendrix
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
thanks. im fully ambidextrous- left and right handed. i spend a week practising left handed then the next week i dont touch a lefty and only play right handed- sort of like weight training so i get better faster. i can play good with both hands. i prefer playing left handed live but using both types often impresses crowds. i can shred well both ways but i dont because i dont like metal.
Steve DiGiorgio (Bassist)
and
Michael Angelo Batio (Guitarist)

I think....
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
i am but i stick to right hand its easier to come by right handed stuff plus its what i started on so i am better at it. alot of guitarist are i think they just stick to one way it doesnt really help you much at all.
I am ambidextrous.
I choose to play right handed because guitars and basses are generally made right handed, AND I don't want to go through the hassle of ordering a lefty when I can just go to the store and buy something right away.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
i think lefty looks better. i have 2 custom built guitars- so its not really a problem when it comes to getting new ones. one is similar a fender jag and the other is an explorer style guitar with floyd rose
Quote by troykeenan
thanks. im fully ambidextrous- left and right handed. i spend a week practising left handed then the next week i dont touch a lefty and only play right handed- sort of like weight training so i get better faster. i can play good with both hands. i prefer playing left handed live but using both types often impresses crowds. i can shred well both ways but i dont because i dont like metal.

Wow!!!!! very impressive.

I'm ambidextrous......but I only paly right-handed guitar.

I jsut personally like it that way
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i used to prefer right handed but no one else in my area can play left handed so its more unique
Quote by slappymoe66
John petrucci's ambipicktous, he can pick both up down up down and down up down up.

Nice.
im pretty sure steve vai is considered a virtuoso left and right handed. not 100%, but i think i read it somewhere.
im ambidextrous in most things, but i focused on guitar right handed, whereas other things like handwriting and the way i hold a knife and fork is left handed.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Jimi Hendrix
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
I am!
I learned on a lefty but switched to righty after finding a lack of lefty guitars. Now I can play both pretty well. It's pretty cool actually.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID