i have a high quality amp (Crate) a very good monster cable but there is a buzzing that wont go away. im thinking its the pickups on the guitar. any help?
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
if you are sitting near a computer screen or a washe machine or tv or even your amd, the pickups recieve the signal and they buzz, if you get away or turn that off, the buzzing leaves
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
btw, maybe its your pot (the volume pot) that might be dirty and causing that buzz.

also the pups, but if you have a singlecoiled guitar, use the positions where you use 2 of em (in a strat 2 and 4)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
hmm im near a tv but its always off. is it possible its the pickups themselves. (its a cheap guitar: Squire Strat
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
yes when i use two it gets quiet but wont completly go away
all that has been said is pretty good.
But do you have single coil pickups at all? like HSS setup? Interference finds ways to worm in...
Describe the buzzing in more detail. When does it happen and what are you doing (playing, distortion, clean, etc?)
it buzzes on all settings, clean, dist., ect.
and i know its not the amp because i have used many other guitars on it with no buzzing at all.
i guess this is what i get for buying Squire lol