Quote by burrit0
Never liked them, but it's good news for the fans though.

+1
United as One, Divided by Zero
Yeah, my thread I made a day ago about this exact thing got closed but....
It's never going to happen, although I hope it does and they end up sucking so badly that their fanboys will actually shut up for a few minutes...
Quote by filthandfury
Old news (for me at least), I heard this about two months ago.

+1
it has allways been a dream of mine, since i watched the song remains the same, to go to a led zep concert, maybe ill keep dreaming since im too damn poor to go to london =(
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I can't say im to bothered, like i mean im not the biggest fan but they were the sh*t back in there day, i guess its good for the fans tho.
meh... won't be the same... kinda like black sabbath getting back together with Dio
Last edited by pinkhaze29 at Sep 8, 2007,
i doubt they are accually getting back together there is alway stuff like this going around, 20 dollars say jimmy page will be intrviewed about and he will once agian tell them it isnt happening. This happens atleast once a month.
Quote by RedMoonMan
i doubt they are accually getting back together there is alway stuff like this going around, 20 dollars say jimmy page will be intrviewed about and he will once agian tell them it isnt happening. This happens atleast once a month.

Yeh, there's as much chance of Jimmy Page agreeing to play as John Bonham playing...
Wow, I thought more people would be excited. And I know this is the wrong forum for this, but this deserves its own thread in The Pit! I'm not a mega-fan or anytihng, but c'mon, they are a great band (that's an opinion). One of the greatest, one might say (though overrated).
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by kosmic
Wow, I thought more people would be excited. And I know this is the wrong forum for this, but this deserves its own thread in The Pit! I'm not a mega-fan or anytihng, but c'mon, they are a great band (that's an opinion). One of the greatest, one might say (though overrated).

Most people round here just don't get their hopes up because it's been rumoured so many times over the past few years...
I don't know guys, my gut tells me this is for real.
I hope...

Edit: *looks at bequickorbedead's user title*
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Last edited by kosmic at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by bequickorbedead
It's never going to happen, although I hope it does and they end up sucking so badly that their fanboys will actually shut up for a few minutes...

HaHa I love your life. Yea that was a joke
cheers betch
They are nothing without Bonham.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
hell yea thats awesome, i would love to go but i live in the US so that sux.

if you don't like zeppelin shut the **** up and go to a different thread. Don't waste a whole page saying how much you don't like them and don't wanna go.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by pinkhaze29
meh... won't the same... kinda like black sabbath getting back together with Dio

wrong Dio doesn't have a bloodline connection with the replacement and Ozzy is not dead. So its nothing like Sabbath.

Good for them, Im betting tickets will be liek 200$ a piece or something ridiculous.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
this is exciting news. only it wont be the same. u can't deny that page is the man though. robert plant is a little ****ing crazy but whatever. gotta love 70s rock icons trying to make a comeback. i also thought it was funny that on that newspage it appears VH1 has a hand i a lot of old celebrities careers.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
I think that regardless of who they get on drums, Zeppelin is not Zeppelin without Bonham. While good musicians in of themselves, it was the chemistry between them that was Led Zeppelin. I totally think they should reunite with Jason and do a tour and maybe a new studio album and I would pay good money to see them, but under a different name.
bonhams sonwill probably be on drums and he is pretty good, but plant lost his voice from smoking way too much i still love the guy though
Quote by RedMoonMan
bonhams sonwill probably be on drums and he is pretty good, but plant lost his voice from smoking way too much i still love the guy though

Yeah, his voice is nowhere near what it used to be. I don't hear him hitting the high notes and even his screams are to low and sound to forced.

If it happens, the closest they will come to my area (Reno, Nevada) would be Sacramento or San Francisco. I would still go either way.

I remember back in the day...when Bonzo was still alive. Zeppelin had a tour planed. Tickets were gonna go on sale in my area in a week. The monday before they were gonna go on sale, we all get back to school. The entire music dept (Music was my major) was all just freaked out about it. Especially the students. Bonham had died just a few days before that.
my moms boyfriend and her at the time had tickets to see zeppelin and like the day before the plane crashed and the show was cancelled
Quote by RedMoonMan
my moms boyfriend and her at the time had tickets to see zeppelin and like the day before the plane crashed and the show was cancelled

...there was a Zeppelin plane crash?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
wrong Dio doesn't have a bloodline connection with the replacement and Ozzy is not dead. So its nothing like Sabbath.

Good for them, Im betting tickets will be liek 200$ a piece or something ridiculous.

I'm saying they won't sound the same...

and I was comparing it to how sabbath dose not sound the same compared to their prime
Last edited by pinkhaze29 at Sep 8, 2007,
It says a one time show and even if that goes well i dont see a tour as Led Zeppelin but if we are reall lucky and god loves us there might be a tour of Page and Plant... I dont see Zeppelin getting back together in this lifetime.... and damn it hurts me deeply to say that
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by bequickorbedead
Yeh, there's as much chance of Jimmy Page agreeing to play as John Bonham playing...

Ill go get my shovel!

ZOMBIFIED JOHN BONHAM ON DRUMS!!!

Yea, pretty cool, but I'm not the same uber Zeppelin fan I used to be, and won't plan to see them for various reasons.

Pretty cool, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by RedMoonMan
no

Well, then, what the Hell did you mean by "the plane crashed and the show was canceled"?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.