well i have ran out of songs to play to the girlfriend so i thought i would come to the pit for some of ur guys help keep them pretty easy
The whole album Damnation by Opeth. I don't know about it's difficulty, I only know one song off of it and it was pretty easy.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Tried the acoustic classic, 'I Cum Blood' yet? It'll get her on you in seconds!

+1
United as One, Divided by Zero
You done Wonderwall?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
My girlfriend is madly in love with the fact i can play cemetery gates.. but thats probably just her.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Playing "I'm Charming" by The Black Dahlia Murder should do the trick. Try singing it as well
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
How about AC/DC- Big Balls.

But I agree with I Cum Blood too.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
thanks for being so quick shes goin to be in my room in 30 minutes and let the suduction begin but your call was the first one i showed her
ya if you can sing secondhand seranade is surefire vagina feeling

any of their songs
well shes not really my GF, but i am working on it! anyway i just try and learn songs she listens to)eg Hey there Delilah) and sometimes i get her to sing along, like last night she was singing "You Really got Me" by Van Halen. plus i sometimes teach her songs and its always fun
well i snuck down to the pc and i play bunch of random soft **** and the its not over by secondhand serenade but didnt sing
Try playing Through Glass by Stone Sour.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
**** her gently-Tenacious D
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
"Stinkfist" By Tool
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club