#1
post your favorite music quotes

"these are not themes or songs, not even compositions, they are musical farts"-My cousin describing his music

"My theory is that music is good, it's the only religion that delivers the goods. And anybody who wants to hear any kind of music is entitled to hear that music because it's good for you – it makes you feel good. If you like it, go for it. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean anything – it's a matter of personal taste."-Frank Zappa

"If people stop copying my music, I should start to worry." -Frank Zappa
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Sep 8, 2007,
#3
" I caught myself listening to Green Day yesterday and was worried I would start to dye my hair black and wear black lipstick " - My Ex mate.
#5
"music is cool"

-me
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
#6
"60% of canadians believe god created the world.....the other 40% believe it was gretzky" - Nuno from A Wilhelm Scream
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
#7
"the guitar is just really an extension of your wang" Slash
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
#8
"I like to think oysters transcend nationality." - Roger Waters, eating oysters, while being interviewed.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.