Hey if its on CNN then I guess it should be alright for the pit.

Saying that I havent actually watched it yet
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
It's just footage from a security camera. It doesn't surprise me that someone would do this, anyone with common sense would know that a level crossing can have 2 trains coming at either side. Shame about the 2 kids though.
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

That happened to a friend of my parent's from their college. He tried to beat a train and he survived but his wife and two kids were killed. That has to be the worst feeling ever.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
That happened to a friend of my parent's from their college. He tried to beat a train and he survived but his wife and two kids were killed. That has to be the worst feeling ever.

Yeah, but seriously, what the **** is so important that you have to risk the lives of your kids to get to on time?

That is assuming that the woman was late for something, and was trying to rush to get somewhere :/
Quote by Murasaki-kun
I like how the reporter says "There's a lesson for you: Never race a train."

Yeah and right at the end I just sensed a slight hint of laughter.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Murasaki-kun
I like how the reporter says "There's a lesson for you: Never race a train."

yeah hes an insensitive prick.
Call me Trey.
I watched that listening to Celtic Frost's Winter (Requiem).

Fuck. Just... fuck. Stupid fucking woman.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I know. Maybe it was the adrenaline of the chase that made her do it. I dunno...She has to live with her mistake for her whole life...
Fucking dumbass bitch, why wasn't she removed from the gene pool along with her two kids?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
After reading the thread title, I really didn't know what to expect from this thread, I could just imagine a middle aged woman trying to kick a train or something .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

New Zealand has had a few of these this year.... in a few weeks there was like 3 seperate ones, all with deaths. Most focused on one was a little girl who survived, but her parents were killed.

Thus, the government created "train/acc safety week" because all the sane people in this country (there's about 5 at last count) made a huge ruckus because people were being complete knobends.

This is why I don't leave my house much.
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Quote by JamieB
After reading the thread title, I really didn't know what to expect from this thread, I could just imagine a middle aged woman trying to kick a train or something .

UG's on a roll with misleading titles tonight.
Why is the world always hurrying?! My mum got honked at for driving at 28mph in a 30 limit tonight! Everybody is always hurrying, and this is the consequence.

Slow down people!

Quote by Mudvayne_LP

He works for CNN, who are you trying to fool?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by 8footsativaist
New Zealand has had a few of these this year.... in a few weeks there was like 3 seperate ones, all with deaths. Most focused on one was a little girl who survived, but her parents were killed.

Thus, the government created "train/acc safety week" because all the sane people in this country (there's about 5 at last count) made a huge ruckus because people were being complete knobends.

This is why I don't leave my house much.

Yea man, it happens way too much down here in NZ. I always feel sorry for the train drivers, they are involved in something so horrific that is so out their control.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP

Well that might have been in his script and he probably had to say it. I doubt much of them make up what they say on the spot.

That's a really horrible story though
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by TheHereAway
jesus christ, how the **** can anyone risk putting their kids lives at steak like that

Hmmm...Steak