lmao

That was pretty screwed up.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
hes warrior warrior now

thats his legal name last id heard
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
haha

Ultimate Warrior cracks me up

"Mean Gene do you know Bobby Heenan and Rick Rude have in common?"
"No Warrior i dont"
"Ones a crack and the other....IS A DING DONG"

Classic Warrior
there are interviews where theres at least a minute where its impossible to understand what hes saying,

they're pretty funny to watch if you have nothing better to do
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Two of my favourite Quotes:

The family that I live for only breaths the air that smells of combat with or without the facepaint I am the Ultimate Warrior!

and

How must I prepare you must ask yourself, Should i jump off the tallest building in the world, Should i lay in the lawn and let it run over me with lawn mowers, should i go to africa and let it trample me, with raging elephants .
Haha, Warrior is one ****ed up dude. No way was that guy gonna pass any welness tests.