i recently got an xbox 360. im still learning loads bout it day by day so this might be me just worryin. but during gameplay, the four lights on the controller are all off except for 1. the top left, which i know is normal. but every 30secs or so, they all start flashing for a few seconds (not in red, still green) in a certain order like a circular motion. and then it returns to just one light on agen.
Is this normal? or is it nakkerd already 'cause it dont say bout this type of flashing in the manual.

please help
thanks
It's fine it happens to me all the time
United as One, Divided by Zero
it means the batteries are running low.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
The batteries in the controller are low. Change/charge them.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
ahh i thought it would be that. but the manual didnt say anything bout old batteries and what happens when they need changing. thanks everyone
first go to google, then type xbox 360 controllet lights are flashing. u should get answers, god ppl are so stupid nowadays...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
first go to google, then type xbox 360 controllet lights are flashing. u should get answers, god ppl are so stupid nowadays...

dont be an ass. its not like he said "where can i find information about wikipedia?!" or something like that.
Quote by vlp_dope

The irony level has reached critical capacity.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by vlp_dope

From the person who can't spell 'you' or 'people'.
did try. didnt say anything bout the type of flashin lights i were gettin. good luck in the future for tryin to look superior