If you could be a the leader of your country or any other country what would be your main goals as leader?

If I were the prime minister of Canada I'd pull the army out of Afganistan and work on peace keeping, etc.

EDIT: And I'd also make a big project that is divoted to helping the homeless get back on their feet.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Last edited by Musical Meds at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by Steve The Plank
I would do the Macarena.

You just made my thread worthless.

You Are Awesome.
Quote by Musical Meds
If you could be a the leader of your country or any other country what would be your main goals as leader?

If I were the prime minister of Canada I'd pull the army out of Afganistan and work on peace keeping, etc.

EDIT: And I'd also make a big project that is divoted to helping the homeless get back on their feet.

pshh thats what the nice guy would do..I'm with this guy up here ^^
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by Musical Meds

Sorry, Miss Universe isn't until next year.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Sorry, Miss Universe isn't until next year.

damn...

EDIT: I know what I'm saying is generic but these politicians dont get it.

Those things need to happen. I'm sick of people beating around the goddamn bush. These people have the power to make a difference, but they simpley don't.
lol i would give my place to some guy for a lot of money and buy stuff =)
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
If I were Prime Minister of Canada, I would actually try to build up the armed forces more, so we could once again dominate the battlefield like we did in the first two World Wars.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
If I were president I would make sure theres a car in every driveway and a chicken in every pot.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I would change the type of goverment every month. One month it will be a democracy. Then we'll do a 180 and do a dictatorship. Then anarchy, for kicks.
I'd have to make everyone my bitches and make a trampoline thats a mile wide in diameter and a mile high with free parachutes to get down.
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by GuitarNinja12
If I were president I would make sure theres a car in every driveway and a chicken in every pot.

...and a cap in every a$s?

/family guy
If I was the leader of Sweden, I'd make an army of super elite hockey players.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Godsmack_IV
I'd legalize pot and invade the U.S.... wait what? did I just type that?

Don't get me wrong, Canada's awesome, but I would just laugh if you tried to attack the US. America doesn't give 2 ****s about Canada, so we'd just bomb the hell out of you.
Dickless.