i need someones opinion, ive been looking at pedals and im deciding to start constructing a pedalboard. (aquiring the pedals and actually building the housing)

I have already aquired a digitech rp250 but i was really more geared towards the analog spectrum of effects.

so my questions is: which pedals are nessesities? and why?

all you know is what i've sold you
whatever tone your looking for, get pedals that reflect your goal. like if you play jazz, you're not going to want high gain distortion, ec cetra.

but generally, i find that a wah and distortion pedal are great to have on the pedal train.
all depends on the style. chorus is nice to have though.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by lazlow325i
whatever tone your looking for, get pedals that reflect your goal. like if you play jazz, you're not going to want high gain distortion, ec cetra.

but generally, i find that a wah and distortion pedal are great to have on the pedal train.

+1 i totally agree with him. wah and distortion are like a mu8st on a pedal board, and you can get anything else you wanna add,,but dont put too much stuff,,,dats just stupid having a pedal train bigger than the stage
i was looking at you know the regulars such as the ds-1 and a crybaby and all i need to do know is determine where to get the building materials for the actual board

all you know is what i've sold you
I started out with a Digitech RP350 and it helped me decide which standalone pedals i wanted. Mess around with the effects on the RP and see what you like and what you dont, then you'll have an idea of what pedals to buy