I have the boss pedal right now, and my problems with it are the feedback i get, and it's the output connection inside the pedal is shorting out or something. Often times i have to shake it to get it to work and our first gig coming up, I want to make sure nothin goes wrong.

so my question, will I get the feedback with the EHX as much as the Boss?

edit; my usuall settings on the boss pedal are Tone - 5/6, Dist - 8/9, Level - 5.

although I don't mind the tone, I want something different too. Which pedal do you prefer?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the metal muff completely dicks on the ds-1 for quality of tone and versatility.

ive managed to dial in anything from slash to mark knopfler to metallica to killswitch engage on the muff.

and for feedback - i use a noise surpressor with my pedals so i get no noise/feedback at all.
Quote by haz_uk
the metal muff completely dicks on the ds-1 for quality of tone and versatility.

ive managed to dial in anything from slash to mark knopfler to metallica to killswitch engage on the muff.

and for feedback - i use a noise surpressor with my pedals so i get no noise/feedback at all.

could you name me your surpressor, or a good one thats not to bad on my wallet ? thanks dude i'm pretty sure i'm gonna order the muff tonight
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

up

i have the boss one, but that gets hammered on these boards - i don't really find it that bad at all, at least not as bad as people make it out to be - even compared to the decimator.

the isp decimator model is the best in the noise reduction market though - they're about £100 (gbp).