Christgrinding Avenue by Behemoth (Buy the CD or Download it)

Not like 1 person matters, but it just doesn't seem like anyone is willing to share their talents anymore.

I've asked for multiple tabs over the past month (that of course arent around the net)
And I havent gotten a single response. Is the music really that hard? or does nobody have interest in helping others anymore.

Tabs I've Requested
-------------------------

Indigenous Laceration by Chthonic
Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth (none of the tabs out there are accurate)
The End Of The Century by Noumena (amazing song)
Necropolis by Hate
Hex by Hate
Unleash Hell by Vital Remains
Carnal Devourment by Fleshcrawl
Aggression Square by B.G.T
Tortured Soul Appearance by Blood Red Throne
Forsaken by Callenish Circle
try do it yourself?

how do you think people learn how to tabs songs in the first place
Do it yourself. Seriously.

How'd you feel if you had to sit infront of a guitar for 3-4 hours working something that you won't even benefit from out?

Stop being so selfish.
i started on the christgrinding avenue, i should be able to get the intro done, up until the vocals start in and drown everything out. might have something up later tonight.
Do it yourself. Seriously.

How'd you feel if you had to sit infront of a guitar for 3-4 hours working something that you won't even benefit from out?

Stop being so selfish.

If I had the talent to do that I would enjoy doing it for someone else, I don't agree that it is selfish at all !!

What do you think the forum is for ???!!!
Yeah no kidding,
Why would I ask if I could do it myself? some of us arent good at all with music theory geniuses

Stop being a dick and help out. I know I would if I could do it.
see how this sounds to you, its close but probably not exact. the "*" is for a repeat and the ~ is tremolo picking (as fast as you can). I may have missed a repeat in the line after the tapping bit.

E|----------------------------*-------------|
B|----------------------------*-------------|
G|--------------9-------------*-------------|
D|--11--10---------11------10-*-------------|
A|----------12---------12-----*-------------|
E|----------------------------*-------------|

E|-----------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------|
D|--6---9--------------5-----6----8----9---|
A|--4---7-----7--6--7--3-----4----6----7---|
E|------------5--4--5----------------------|

E|-----------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------|
D|--6---6--------------5-----6----9----8---|
A|--4---4-----7--6--7--3-----4----7----6---|
E|------------5--4--5----------------------|

E|--16t12t9-*---17t12t9--*--17t13t10--*--18t13t10-------|
B|----------*------------*------------*-----------------|
G|----------*------------*------------*-----------------|
D|----------*------------*------------*-----------------|
A|----------*------------*------------*-----------------|
E|----------*------------*------------*-----------------|

E|--16----14-16-17~~-16-14-16~~-14-16-17~~-16--17b19--|
B|----------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------|

E|------------------------*--------------------------------------|
B|------------9-----------*------------10--------------------10--|
G|----------9---9---------*----------8----8----------------8-----|
D|-------11-------11------*-------12--------12----------12-------|
A|----11-------------11---*----11--------------11----11----------|
E|--9-------------------9-*-10--------------------10-------------|
Last edited by black_box at Sep 9, 2007,
i have to agree with this guy i request stuff an no one helps like wat the **** haha
----------------------------------
My Gear-
Black And White Crate Fat Strat
Black Yamaha AE500
Blue Aria Acoustic
Crate VTX30B
Behringer HBO1 Hellbabe
Clayton .80mm Picks
Levy's Strap
To threadstarter- The ability to tab out songs is not some kind of rare natural talent like you seem to make out of it.
Why would I ask if I could do it myself?
Have you even tried? If not, try tabbing out those songs. If you succeed, then great, you get what you wanted in the first place. If you cant do it, then maybe you'll see how hard those songs are to tab out.
i agree with this guy too!
I've requested:
Exit through carved stones_Gorgoroth
En ein av blod og helvestesild_ Gorgoroth
Driven by the five winged star- behemoth
The Sermon to the hypocrates- behemoth
pazuzu- behemoth
and other songs of god seed
But i realize nobody cares about tabs!!
one person can't tab songs, it's all about helping other people with that work!
I think that's the reason of this page!
Quote by Soulburner
Yeah no kidding,
Why would I ask if I could do it myself? some of us arent good at all with music theory geniuses

Stop being a dick and help out. I know I would if I could do it.
I have absolutely 0 knowledge in music theory, don't know a single chord, scales or ANYTHING. I just know how to use my ears because I try.

And as it turns out, I'm good at it. I wouldn't be ranked #121 out of all of UG if I hadn't. Nor would I have made 160 tabs posted with about 90% of them positively rated.

You have absolutely no excuse not to try. See, the irony is, I ENCOURAGE people to learn things for themselves. There's a point where tabs are helpful, but my ears are quite literally no different from anyone else's. So therefore, I KNOW there is no such thing as someone who can't do it for themselves. Just people who are too ignorant with doubt to try.

And f.y.i., people who point this out to you does not make them a dick. I'd suggest you show a little more maturity to someone who gives you legitimate advice.

Edit: Just noticed the necrobump. Guess I typed all that for no one. :/
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Guess I typed all that for no one. :/
No, I've read it. I just think you're wrong. Why?

So therefore, I KNOW there is no such thing as someone who can't do it for themselves. Just people who are too ignorant with doubt to try.

Because this is wrong. Period. I've been trying to do it by ear since I was 15. I'm 41 now (that's 26 years BTW) and still cannot get it done. Sometimes, it's not a matter of trying enough. Contrary to what you profess, your ears are different. They are different enough that you can get it done. Is that a super power or a rare ability? No. Is it something that everyone can do? Again, no. Because we all process sensory information slightly differently.
General fact; half the population IS tone deaf. Not everyone can learn by ear because not everyone hears the same, not everyone's brain is wired the same. The problem here however is an internet generation of people who have never HAD to learn anything on their own so in turn do not try to do anything on their own. Google has always given them the answer. Both sides are a cop out, so its not fair to say you cant do it if you never tried and not fair to say anyone can do it if you do try. Some are natural learners for music the same as some can do complex equations without using a calculator, the way some are natural athletes. So now we have the natural learners that are sick of being taken for granted of by people who seemingly do not try after spending hours of their time to produce a tab they will not be thanked for (and/or have a slew of whiny bit**es complaining its wrong when they haven't given a lick of help towards it). Thats my 2 cents. If someone wants to help then great. Thanks and much appreciated. If they do not want to help then you do like they did 50, 100, 500 years ago and do it yourself and try to the extent that its important to you. If you fail on your own ask again. and if still no help, repeat step one. No one here on either side owes you anything, so please dont gripe when you get exactly that (nothing).

PS big thanks to all the past present and future tabbers on behalf of all the lazy and/or tone deaf people mechanically inclined enough to play but not hear what you hear. Thanks.
I eventually caved in and started to tab myself. If there wasn't a tab for a song I didn't learn it, simple as that. I always just gave myself the excuse that I'm tone deaf and was really just to lazy to even try..

About 6 months ago is when I first really started to try tabbing on my own using Guitar Pro 6. I started to get a handle on using it while trying to write out an original piece in the software and having a horrible time trying to get it to sound how I was playing it. I'm still learning now but I've come a long way in just a few months learning to figure out tempo, timing, proper musical notation, etc.. cause if you don't have that correct in your gpx file then the song is going to sound horrible. Or you'll be figiting around with the tab for hours just to get note layout correct (having too little or too much notes in a bar, etc..).

It really takes some effort and time but it's worth it. What got me started on this was wanting to learn pretty much every song off of Haste the Day's Attack of the Wolf King album. The damn album came out like 3-4 years ago and still there is virtually nothing on the internet.. not even guitar covers on youtube to watch for reference.. (granted there are a few, maybe 2 or 3 songs, but they are either horrible covers or not songs I was that thrilled to take on).

Just download audacity and use that to remove vocals and slow the tempo down without losing the pitch if you need to and tab it out yourself. I never thought I'd get one song tabbed out (especially on guitar pro). But now I've tabbed about 4 songs off the album already, I just want to finish adding the drum track and bass track to the files and fixing some of the older first attempts before I upload them to here.

TL;DR

download Audacity to slow the song down/remove vocals, tab the song in guitar pro. If you're rusty, or a noob with musical notation just stick with it and it will really help you in the long run. You'll build a greater appreciation of the music when you have to pick the song apart and find out there are multiple time signature changes and tempo switch ups.

If you have any questions about the programs, where to get them or anything feel free to ask.
Quote by mullet_318
General fact; half the population IS tone deaf. Not everyone can learn by ear because not everyone hears the same, not everyone's brain is wired the same. The problem here however is an internet generation of people who have never HAD to learn anything on their own so in turn do not try to do anything on their own. Google has always given them the answer. Both sides are a cop out, so its not fair to say you cant do it if you never tried and not fair to say anyone can do it if you do try. Some are natural learners for music the same as some can do complex equations without using a calculator, the way some are natural athletes. So now we have the natural learners that are sick of being taken for granted of by people who seemingly do not try after spending hours of their time to produce a tab they will not be thanked for (and/or have a slew of whiny bit**es complaining its wrong when they haven't given a lick of help towards it). Thats my 2 cents. If someone wants to help then great. Thanks and much appreciated. If they do not want to help then you do like they did 50, 100, 500 years ago and do it yourself and try to the extent that its important to you. If you fail on your own ask again. and if still no help, repeat step one. No one here on either side owes you anything, so please dont gripe when you get exactly that (nothing).

PS big thanks to all the past present and future tabbers on behalf of all the lazy and/or tone deaf people mechanically inclined enough to play but not hear what you hear. Thanks.

this