For the past few days i've been searching for pickups on the net and so far i found this:

1. Bridge: DiMarzio D Sonic, Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton
2. Bridge: DiMarzio ToneZone, Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton
3. Bridge: DiMarzio Evo2, Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton
4. Bridge: Seymour Duncan SH-1, Neck: Seymour Duncan SH-4

For middle pickup for the DiMarzio configurations i plan to put HS-2 or Fast Track 1 and for th Seymour Duncan configuration SSL-6.

Some people have suggested me Active EMGs but from what i've heard they sound to sterile.

The body of the guitar is from Ash and i need the pickups mostly for metal (thrash and progressive) and shred but also throwing some jazzy things here and there.

Also i've searched with no success for a piezo system that i can use with a floyd rose.

What do you guys think?
for number 4, you have those duncans back to front.

what's your budget? what's the neck and fingerboard made of?

what's your amp?

ibanez double edge or double edge pro have piezos in them, i think. though they won't fit in an OFR route.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Neck is a maple/walnut with ebony fingerboard.

I wanna put piezo saddles in OFR but i don't know which company makes them.
I don't think that's possible, you need to buy an FR with the piezo already installed. On the subject of pickups what amp do you have and what kind of tone are you looking for?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
For now i use Vox AD15VT. This in the future will be replaced with a better amp, maybe a Mesa Boogie or ENGL.

I want versatile pickups that i can use for variety of things even though i play metal/shred mostly.
i'd wait till you get a new amp before getting pickups- use the pickups to fine tune your amp's tone, not the other way round (yes, i know i bought my swineys before my amp, but i'm special).

i also agree with mark- i'm not sure you can buy retrofit piezos for a floyd, though i could of course be mistaken, never having looked into it myself.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Soul Collector

2. Bridge: DiMarzio ToneZone, Neck: DiMarzio Air Norton

that one
Tone Zone is probably a decent shout in this case, not sure about the Air Norton though...I'd say Breed. I need to try the Air Norton with 1meg pots though to see if that sorts it out.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah if you go with engl, tone zone would be worth a shot it guess. mesa, not so sure, i'd probably consider something else. which is why i think you should get the amp first...

are you in the UK, USA, europe or elsewhere, though? that'll affect prices and recommendations a lot, to be honest.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?