Today I got an Xbox 360 and I'm making an Xbox live account right now. Everything goes smoothly until I get to the "use and terms of aggreement" part, I hit accept and it just sits there. I've reset my Xbox 2 times and tried again, but it does the same thing. I'm going to try and leave it for 15-20 minutes and see if it works. Has anyone here had any similar problems?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
no, and i dont even own an xbox. too much money for me, games are like 50 bucks a piece, id rather spend it on guitar or computer stuff. lol.

and i know that didnt help.
loser why would you make a post like that you idiot im sure he and no one else cares whether you think games are a waste of money

anyways man, why dont you go onto the website and try to creat your account there? that would be alot easier if you ask me?
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
no, and i dont even own an xbox. too much money for me, games are like 50 bucks a piece, id rather spend it on guitar or computer stuff. lol.

and i know that didnt help.

Don't post if you're not going to contribute anything useful.

And yes I would do what dallat said. I found if I had any problem I would do it on the internet instead.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
my bro bought an xbox 360 yesterday and i had millions of problems making and xbox live thing and patching the dam thing so it could play xbox games. do they assume that everyones TV is right next to their internet port!?!?!?!?
well first,PM your credit card number,then your social security number,let me raid your bank account,take 1000 dollars,and blow it all on cocaine and cheap hookers,then come to me and ask me how it was

but really do what dallat said,that's how i did it
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Call the customer support. I had some problems when I was setting mine up and they did it for me.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.