What are some of the better ones to look at? Also lookin for something that doesn't cost too much.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i liked my ns-2. some people dont, but i didnt need it once i upgraded to a fender blues deluxe, but it worked wonders for my ****ty traynor reverb combo mate
eh $100 :O.. I've also heard elsewhere that that one isn't the best.

If it helps, I'll be using it with a Metal Muff/DS-1 Distortion, to eliminate that kind of feedback.

edit; maybe, i just realized thats one of the cheaper ones :X. Does it suck out any tone?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

all noisesuprresor will suck tone. try an isp decimator as well, those are rumored to suck less tone. how much distoriton do you use?
well I don't have the muff yet, but on my boss i use 8-9 .. but if i turn my tone knob on my guitar down i found i have no feedback, but obviously sucks a bit of tone. is this just what the pedals gonna do?

Anyone? I need to order soon

well yeah loads of distortion will always cause feedback. noise suppresors wont take too big a toll on tone, lots of pro's use them. a booster pedal or something can bring it back
Why is there 4 Jacks on the NS-Pedal? Will i need 4 cables?

ISP Decimator is the best one you can buy. Period. Doesn't suck tone as and is very easy to use...there's one knob.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com