Squirtle
50 28%
Charmander
95 53%
Bulbasaur
32 18%
Voters: 178.
Page 1 of 2
So im starting up a brand new came of Pokemon Firered which I havent played in a long time. I need help on deciding over Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur help!

EDIT: for you non-pokemon believers. Yes, I am 16 and play pokemon. Pokemon games are some of the best video games ever made so eat poop ya jerks!
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Last edited by PaintOurSilence at Sep 8, 2007,
charmander
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things
lol i can't believe there's a thread for this. i hope you're not over like 12 and still playing pokemon full time. i can see if you play it once in a while if you're over 12, and you don't really care. It doesn't matter, really, because you're eventually going to start a new game after that and pick a new one. and why only 3 pokemon on the poll? you can only choose out of 3?
charmander
i have no basis for this except that he is ****ing cool
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
pick any one of them, then have a friend trade a pokemon they don't want for charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur. Restart your game pick a different pokemon and repeat until u hav all 3.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by sum1udunno
pick any one of them, then have a friend trade a pokemon they don't want for charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur. Restart your game pick a different pokemon and repeat until u hav all 3.

the true sign of someone with nothing else to do. lol i'm just kidding, even though that is a good idea. AND WHY CAN YOU ONLY PICK OUT OF 3?
Charmand=Charizard=kickass

Charizard

Flamethrower
Fly
Seismic Toss
Dragon Rage or Hyper Beam

Pure Ownage!!!
If you want to have a cool pokémon, choose charmander.

If you want to have a good pokémon, choose squirtle.

If you want to be a rebel and make the game harder for yourself, choose bulbasaur.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
the true sign of someone with nothing else to do. lol i'm just kidding, even though that is a good idea. AND WHY CAN YOU ONLY PICK OUT OF 3?

Duuh, they're your only choices when you start the game.
Quote by CoreysMonster
squirtle or charmander.

i mean, who actually uses plant types? they're pushovers

Ludicolo rapes my soul in Emerald
Quote by RedMoonMan
charmander sucks the only reason people say him is becuase he was famous

I would PM you the original AZN pic but you're an asshole for not liking charmander.

jk, but seriously Charmeleon is the epitome of cool

btw, I'm not PMing the AZN pic to anyone who asks for it, so don't waste your time
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Duuh, they're your only choices when you start the game.

lol i know. i was just seeing how long it took someone to answer me, apparently pretty long. wow, i haven't played pokemon in a while, brings back some memories, from when i was young. lol
you got to be seriously fricking kidding. there is a thread for this..are you 8 yers old or something? anyway, i remember from when i was little charmander was kinda cool.
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
you got to be seriously fricking kidding. there is a thread for this..are you 8 yers old or something? anyway, i remember from when i was little charmander was kinda cool.

lol funniest post in the whole thread.
- Pick any.

- Catch a wild Pokemon of your choice.

- Deposit your starter and release it.
why do u play pokemon still
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Squirtle or GTFO

seriously Charmander sucks

Quote by Metal claw
- Pick any.

- Catch a wild Pokemon of your choice.

- Deposit your starter and release it.

Blasphemy.

Charmander>ALL
Bulbasaur.

Makes for an easier game, and plant type has a good advantage over a lot of the main enemies in the game.

I would pick Squirtle next.

Not hating on Charmander or any other one, but those are the ones I always chose.

I never went for the "more badass" one, or the "better looking one", I chose the one I liked more, strategy wise.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by The Overlord
If you want to have a cool pokémon, choose charmander.

If you want to have a good pokémon, choose squirtle.

If you want to be a rebel and make the game harder for yourself, choose bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur makes it harder? Hell no! He's effective against the first 2 gym leaders, and also Giovanni later on. Whereas Charmander is only effective against Erica, and Squirtle is good against Brock, Blaine and Giovanni.

So basically, Bulbasaur is the one that makes the game easiest, you can cruise the first 2 gym leaders. Charmander is by far the worst choice...

And yes, I remembered all of that. The only thing I had to look up was the gym leader's names... I'd forgotten them
In wish I could put an lol wut pear on this.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by JC13
Squirtle all the way man, Squirtle>Charmander, and nobody really cares about Bulbasaur.

I always pick Bulbasaur
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Page 1 of 2