Hey guys Ill sell you guys 5 sets of Ernie Ball Super Slinky(9-42) electric guitar strings for 17 dollars(USD)I also have Regular Slinky's available(10-46). Ill Charge 5 dollars USD for Shipping. I accept Paypal(preferred) Money Order or Certified Checks.
Enjoy. These Strings are brand new. Ill be able to ship them quick.(within the next couple days)
I also have 100% positive feedback on Ebay.
Good Luck
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Sep 8, 2007,
hey what gauge? if they are .10- .46 then i might just consider it!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
So in total for the 5 packs of 9's what would it cost me if you were to ship this to Canada?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Im not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada. Probably a few dollars more. Since the Post office is closed today, Ill give them a call tomorrow and ask. I can ship there though. Are you interested? Ill PM you as well.
Quote by FRDesign
A pack of slinkys at GC is $3.99...

You end up losing $2.00 because you have to pay shipping.

A pack of slinkys where I live is $12.95 before tax. The second pack is half off if you buy 2 but damn...
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
FRDesign, Your calculating the price at guitar center not online i guess. ONLINE guitarcenter costs 5.95 to ship, if not more. And like said in the other thread i made, If your no thinking about buying, stop stating random things.
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Sep 9, 2007,
pm'd
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner