In what terms?

I use the bullet strings....but if your talking string gauge.....I don't know its all more of a prefurance thing
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i just want good strings , how are the bullet heard they are good for tuning way down and the stings arent to lose
Well I use Elixers. They're pretty diverse. Also, Dean Markley Blue Steels.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by Rushfan2121
i just want good strings , how are the bullet heard they are good for tuning way down and the stings arent to lose

If you want a good brand...D'Addario

I PERSONALLY prefur the bullet-ended strings....they seldom break and I have no problem installing them.

Round-tipped strings, I have no experience with.

If you want more advice.....Usually Guitar Centers have a special string desk with a professional working there.....you could come in and you two could talk about it till your heart bursts
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
about blue steels
do they make those in 11's
i cant seem to find blue steels in 11's anywhere
Quote by glamdring22
about blue steels
do they make those in 11's
i cant seem to find blue steels in 11's anywhere

I found some at guitar center about a week ago

Way over priced though =(
damn
really;?
i should have gotten a billion packs during the labor day sale then...
o well