well thats how I'm feeling right now. Tonight, there was a big football game against one of our rival schools and a mixer afterwards. I like going to football games but I couldn't really find a ride (I am 15) and since I didn't think anyone would go to the mixer afterwards, i decided just to skip it. Well I was kinda tired so I took a little nap and when I woke up it was 8pm so the mixer already started. I figure I'll call one of my friends or get on AIM and see if anyone wants to do anything. Well I get on AIM and all I see are away messages that say "went to the mixer". I call some friends that weren't on to see if they wanted to do something and all their phones are either turned off or won't pick up (probably cause there at the mixer)

I just feel like my whole school and my friends are out there having fun and I am sitting at home playing guitar. It just makes me feel like crap. And it is like this all the time, I never really do anything on weekends, just kinda stay home and do my own thing. Id assume its different when I have a car but I dunno..

anyone else have similar experiences?

and its not like I am an ass or something, I am a well liked guy who has plenty of friends. Maybe I just don't try hard enough.....
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Get one of your friends to give you a ride.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Maybe you should have gone to it... if you are a well liked kid, someone would obviously give you a ride. Just ask ahead of time.

The solution is obviouse... sorry for being an asshole, havin a bad weekend myself.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
hahaha
ha...
Ah man..
That completely describes me.
But I go to football games.
Only because I play football...
But whenever not, I always stay at home, never do anything with my spare time. While all my friends are hanging out at the mall or seeing a movie or something.
I just have to deal with it.
And flirt with their girlfriends while their gone
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
i have a car and it still doesn't change my weekend.
if i'm not going to a concert or having band practice, then i'm at home.
you're not alone
dude i know how that feels. I go to college and live off campus so i feel like everyone on campus is partying nonstop while i waste away here in the pit.
Well if you feel like crap because your at home the only thing I can say is get out and do something. I have friends and they already know how I am. I really don't like to do anything really. I'll hang out if they are planning something but I will never be the one trying to start something. Thats just the way I am. I am a bit anti-social I guess but I am fine with it. I just do my thing and I don't get worried about what other people are out doing. Thats just me.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
i stay at home all the time man, cept for saturday nights, dont worry man, it'll only make you more interesting. Not like they'll hate you for not going, just go next week or something. just relax, if your friends force you n **** or hate you cos you didnt go, get new friends.
All the time

Also in school I've become sort of anitsocial. It's weird, I used to always be one of the loud ones, now I barely talk and only talk when someone talks to me, which isn't much unless I'm in a class with some best friends.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
nah dude its just one of them days.

youll probly feel completely different tomorrow.
Call me Trey.
Sounds like me, except the well liked part. Lucky.

Just wait and then make plans. If all your friends are out, ask them to chill sometime when they get home, or the next day, etc.

Sometimes being along is nice though.
Yea I spend most of my time at home doing whatever on the weekends, and yea I reckon it might be different when I get a car, been going out a bit more now though got myself a girl..
HI
get a ride with one of your friends or take a bike if its not too far.
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Sounds like me, except almost evreyone thinks I'm an asshole, though they still hang out with me...

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

1. wtf is a mixer

2. ha i skipped a football game the other night [for guitar practice yay] and am perfectly fine with it
being unsocial is fun

just make sure you have somethign to do
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by clincher09
All the time

Also in school I've become sort of anitsocial. It's weird, I used to always be one of the loud ones, now I barely talk and only talk when someone talks to me, which isn't much unless I'm in a class with some best friends.

I was like that for a year in junior high. It blows. But I think I'm turning into my old dumbass self again.
Quote by metalhead987

if i'm not going to a concert or having band practice, then i'm at home.
you're not alone

same here. And I live in a really small town so concerts are few and far between.
yeah i used to be a bit like that when i was 15, i'd just sit around most weekends playing video games or watching tv or whatever, you just gotta make an effort to get out there and in a year or two you look back and wonder how you ever managed not going out on fridays/saturdays with friends. I didn't really start going out every weekend until after school finished and I turned 18 though (it probably helps that here in Australia we can go to bars/pubs and buy alcohol when we are 18 rather than 21). just make sure you go to the next 'mixer' whatever that is and you'll be right
haha i am extremely anti-social, but i still don't get how that makes you an ass. you can be extremely nice and not be well liked.
Quote by clincher09
All the time

^..hmm sounds like me

i live in a TINY town and everybody knows everybody, and when u mess up with one person, u mess up with them all, long story short they all hate me....but yeah im not asshole or anything, but u they seem to think so b/c of one small mistake i made. so yeah ur not alone dude. hell at least u still got a chance to hang with them if you wanted, so i say just call somebody up
Ya I feel like that all the time. All my friends go out on weekends and get drunk/high and I stay at home because I dont feel the need to do that.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Ya I feel like that all the time. All my friends go out on weekends and get drunk/high and I stay at home because I dont feel the need to do that.

i agree completely

and people seem to ask me why i dont
wtf?
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
im a lot like you in a way. i feel like that a lot of the time. and one of the main reasons i stay in on weekends is because im lazy. so its somewhat my own fault

but one question - whats "the mixer"?
Quote by grunger
i stay at home all the time man, cept for saturday nights, dont worry man, it'll only make you more interesting. Not like they'll hate you for not going, just go next week or something. just relax, if your friends force you n **** or hate you cos you didnt go, get new friends.

??? it is saturday night. but ur in australia so it must be like11 am or something.
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
yup, the whole time i was addicted to bf2 last year. would spent most time in my room, seldom see housemates and friends. worst thing was i stopped working out and going to basketball practice and was kicked from the team life's much better this year
\m/ METAL \m/
I'm really antisocial in the holidays... but after a long time I prefer taking two weeks to just play guitar, laze around, etc. rather than hang out with my friends who I see everyday anyway...

But it could be worse. You could have no friends at all. =O
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Sounds like me, except almost evreyone thinks I'm an asshole, though they still hang out with me...

i dont blame them for thinking your an asshole.

*cough* youstolethatavatar *cough*
Quote by evan1234567
i dont blame them for thinking your an asshole.

*cough* youstolethatavatar *cough*

Says someone who also stole an avatar.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Says someone who also stole an avatar.

Yes. but hes banned. so its different.