I know for a fact that i know plenty of these songs, but when i need them most, i cant think of any. Please just list aany songs you know where a guy is mad at a girl for the way she treats him, i know thats almost every song ever made, but if you could try your best to help a guy in need?
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Pulling teeth-Green Day

That's all that comes to mind that's not...overly vulgar
The Pit. The Movie.
oh believe me vulgarity is fine. in fact it might actually be welcomed...
Hey There Delilah,

What's it like in New York City?

Wtf was i thinking? I thought you said between a guy and a girl, not when a girl treats a guy bad; wtf?

"Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur" and "Cut Down All The Trees And Name The Streets After Them" - The Fall of Troy.

Dinosaur is more brutal. Go with it.

Such a pretty face, such a shame it's not going to smile today.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at Sep 8, 2007,
A lot of Silverstein songs
A lot of Atreyu songs
A lot of Taking Back Sunday

It would take me some research to find individual songs, but I have the time if you want me to do that
The Pit. The Movie.
thanks for the go getter attitude. ^

and isnt hey there delilah kind of a bittersweet love song? im talking full out pissed off..lol
Dont flame me for this....

Try some Slipknot, all their music is about some type of relationship gone wrong... and if you say you wont be able to understand them, then you have never heard them... Thats my opinion on it, best song for it is the The Nameless on subliminal Versus Vol. 3. I know this for a fact since I am pissed at a chick for reasons that dont need discussion and it helps.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Okay,
Bleeds no more, my dagger vs. your sword, my heroine, if you could see into my soul, smashed into pieces, giving up, Fist wrapped in blood, smile in your sleep, three hours back, and lastly, the best of all of them "Already Dead"
Those are all Silverstein

Deanne the arsonist, bleeding mascara, right side of the bed, the crimson, you eclipsed by me, blow, lead sails (and a paper anchor)
That's Atreyu

Cute without the 'e' (cut from the team), makedamnsure, spin, the union, a decade under the influence, blue channel, I'll let you live, little devotional, your own disaster
That's all Taking Back Sunday

The Kill-30 seconds to mars
"The Crane Wife" an album by the Decemberists (the entire album is about kidnapping, then raping, then killing a farmers wife)
Best I ever had-Gary Allen
Die die my darlin'-Metallica

That's all I can think of at the moment
The Pit. The Movie.
Stupid Girl - Cold
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
cool guys and girls, ive been looking these up on youtube, keep em coming!
Quote by 12epi345
I know for a fact that i know plenty of these songs, but when i need them most, i cant think of any. Please just list aany songs you know where a guy is mad at a girl for the way she treats him, i know thats almost every song ever made, but if you could try your best to help a guy in need?

Uh.....huh.

And "I Hate Everything About You"- 3 Days Grace.

I don't like them that much anymore, but that was one of the first that came to mind.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Eat **** and Die - Rob. Oh yea I haven't re;eased that one yet. (We're still together...)
Quote by fire within
rblotnicky- you are one of the best posters for the sex threads and the one who gets most fun

but jeezo

Quote by P. Townshend
rblotnicky...you are my god