I watched High School musical with my friend so i could gape at Vanessa Anne Hudgens.
It was the worst movie i ever saw and this is coming from a guy who watched snakes on a plane.
Quote by Gnod
I watched High School musical with my friend so i could gape at Vanessa Anne Hudgens.
It was the worst movie i ever saw and i watched snakes on a plane.

Youll find better things to watch on the internet.
bitch please have you ever watched zoey 101. zoey nicole and lola are damn hot.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
the disney channel took away my naked vanessa hudgens...
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
then don't watch it,and why are you complaing about children's programming,why are your even watching TV?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
well i dont see the channel but i kinda hate mickey since the game kingdom hearts came out...a rat holding a sword trying to be a badass...yeah someone was on crack or something...
Quote by CFH_Shredder
well i dont see the channel but i kinda hate mickey since the game kingdom hearts came out...a rat holding a sword trying to be a badass...yeah someone was on crack or something...

Kingdom Hearts was the most badass RPG ever.

I mean, FF and the kick ass (for the most part) Disney characters.

The only thing that would make it more orgasmic is if they had the FF-X battle system in the next game.
Quote by jeff541
bitch please have you ever watched zoey 101. zoey nicole and lola are damn hot.

hell yeah so is hannah montanna!
You need to go outside or something.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quit complaining and watch SpikeTV instead you ****tard
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
How can you hate Miley?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by zombie_monster
Kingdom Hearts was the most badass RPG ever.

I mean, FF and the kick ass (for the most part) Disney characters.

The only thing that would make it more orgasmic is if they had the FF-X battle system in the next game.

I agree but let's face the facts if you are 20 years old and you buy an RPG game you want to use a badass guy with special abilities i mean the game is fun and everything i you are 12 years old but is not very atractive to older players
Quote by Gnod
It was the worst movie i ever saw and this is coming from a guy who watched snakes on a plane.

I liked snakes on a plane, I thought itwas funny has hell, but anyways. The only thing that bothers me about Disney is that it makes kids do "Music" like Hannah Montana or whatever, it makes real music completely FUBAR.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Then do it. Trust me, the world needs far less people anyway.
Quote by fire within
rblotnicky- you are one of the best posters for the sex threads and the one who gets most fun

but jeezo

Quote by P. Townshend
rblotnicky...you are my god
omfg duh
its not my choice to watch it
im forced to because the computer is in the living room where the lil sisters
watch it
and just for the record i was at the skate park all day not inside watching it
My brother who is eight watches it in our room (we share a room) and he sings along to every damn generic theme song on there. It's annoying, expecially when he wakes up before you and you wake up to it. I hate it with a passion.