i've never seen them before, just give it a try, they're really cheap, if you don't like it, get another set
i kinda wanna order a bunch of just one type of string that i know i can use and love
im not happy with the ernie balls ive been using they rust really fast
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Quote by libskate44
i kinda wanna order a bunch of just one type of string that i know i can use and love
im not happy with the ernie balls ive been using they rust really fast

How are you gonna order a bunch that you love if you don't try different ones?
Quote by pinkhaze29
How are you gonna order a bunch that you love if you don't try different ones?

exactly, you can't pick random strings and use them forever, you try different ones until you get the ones you are comfortable with,

i've used fenders, godins, dean markley, d'addario and dunlop

but, i only like d'addarios, it's like an amp or a guitar, you need to try them so you know which one you are going to use for a while
they get an A+ for packaging. but seriously just try them out. i personally prefer d'addarios but u know whatever floats ur boat.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
heres my take on the different strings on the market
fender bullets- fit well in trem with bullet end but sounded somewhat flat and very sticky even with grease
dr- last a long time but i dont like the feel of coated strings . maybe their non coated strings are better
daddario- good strings overall. lasted a while
ghs boomers- broke easily

anyone got any input on dean markley blue steels?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!