Page 1 of 3
So, it seems like whenever i like, talk to someone, its like i run out of **** to say.
And then there is like an awkward silence. It just kinda bugs me because it seems kinda hard to hold a conversation with anyone at all. I still have, like no idea how i have like any friends, because i like barely talk at all. (yes, i do have friends, quite a bit surprisingly)
But i kinda find it hard to like talk to people, and was wondering if im alone on this...
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
So, it seems like whenever i like, talk to someone, its like i run out of **** to say.
And then there is like an awkward silence. It just kinda bugs me because it seems kinda hard to hold a conversation with anyone at all. I still have, like no idea how i have like any friends, because i like barely talk at all. (yes, i do have friends, quite a bit surprisingly)
But i kinda find it hard to like talk to people, and was wondering if im alone on this...

You got AIDS. Have fun in Hell
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by zEp101
You got AIDS. Have fun in Hell

Thanks.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
You pretty much just described me.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
me too, except I don't really have any friends to hang out with. Just people I talk to at school.
I'd rather people approach me. I don't know why.
Quote by kool98769

Gah! Yes thats me exactly lol

I dont know, i guess were a pair o' retards
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
you just need some practice, i used to be like that, but now i can talk to anyone i want just ask the right questions, if you are an insecure guy, just don't show it too much (people would act ankward with you if you act ankward with them)
My best advice, read the newspapers/sports columns. This will give you stuff to talk about to about 90% of people. Just remember to relate to them and then come up with an opinion of your own, and always be "interested" in what they're saying. Use some of that and your conversations will last longer, or your money back!
Quote by Kevin97220
me too, except I don't really have any friends to hang out with. Just people I talk to at school.
I'd rather people approach me. I don't know why.

I guess its kinda like that for me. Except, i could hang out with them, but that would require me getting drunk every weekend (I've never been drunk, its a personal choice though) And its not like they are bad kids, its just that 75% of my grade drinks
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
humor and sarcasm is the best way to cover up insecurities with yourself and others. trust me its how ive lived my sad sad depressing life since i began highschool. and i ****ing love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by kool98769
I guess its kinda like that for me. Except, i could hang out with them, but that would require me getting drunk every weekend (I've never been drunk, its a personal choice though) And its not like they are bad kids, its just that 75% of my grade drinks

Ha, are you me or something?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
just try going up to people and talking to them. theyll either tell you to **** off or youll get to know them better and therefore become un-antisocial if thats a word.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
My problem used to be that I would say too much and when I finally stopped there would be an awkward silence consisting mainly of me being quiet and everyone else having normal conversations with other people as if they were trying to get the bad taste out of their mouths.
Quote by clincher09
Ha, are you me or something?

Possibly? lol
I just find that i cant just like, talk about anything. It has to be something that like interests me
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Yea thats me kind of, some people I could talk to for hours without any awkward silences, people I don't know that well I tend to have trouble talking to, im quite shy though
HI
Quote by kool98769
Possibly? lol
I just find that i cant just like, talk about anything. It has to be something that like interests me

That's exactly how I am. I swear, it's like I'm you writing this from an alternate reality.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
you could be regular retarded?
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by Headbanger_1
just try going up to people and talking to them. theyll either tell you to **** off or youll get to know them better and therefore become un-antisocial if thats a word.

i think the word is social

lol

Quote by BHC zoley
you could be regular retarded?

I'm pretty sure not. I have full control over my hands and voice.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Nah. Some people are harder to talk to than others. It helps to have things in common with the people you talk to. That's why it's good to be involved in a lot of different activities in high school, because it gives you more things to talk about.

I don't know, but maybe you should give more details when your having conversations. Like, if someone asks you how your weekend went, don't just say it was alright, say why it was alright and what you did. Hopefully that makes sense.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by cubs
ever heard of this little thing we call alcohol?

uh...lol
Yes, but i dont really drink (because my parents are like completely against it)
But once i go to college its on like donkey kong, lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
No you are not socially retarded, this dumbass ginger at my school is social retarded. Last year he would randomly spout noises from his mouth, respond to most school-related questions with "chickenwing", and not respond to anyone unless they practiaclly yelled at him or were a teacher.

This year he won't really talk at all but has pen-clicking orgasms, likes to slam his head against the desk, and will randomly point at people.

HE is socially retarded, you just need to find things to talk about.
thats the same with me on like the phone or AIM, in person i dont realy run out of stuff to talk about although id much rather flirt with a bunch of girls thatn talk to my friends in person lol, id much rather hang out with them somwhere
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Nah. Some people are harder to talk to than others. It helps to have things in common with the people you talk to. That's why it's good to be involved in a lot of different activities in high school, because it gives you more things to talk about.

I don't know, but maybe you should give more details when your having conversations. Like, if someone asks you how your weekend went, don't just say it was alright, say why it was alright and what you did. Hopefully that makes sense.

I see what you mean, but i like play guitar, and play video games, and go on ug fourms on weekends, lol
I dont really do that much, i like to relax after school wears meh down
but volleyball is started, so i guess i'll start going to those.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Dance_of_Death
No you are not socially retarded, this dumbass ginger at my school is social retarded. Last year he would randomly spout noises from his mouth, respond to most school-related questions with "chickenwing", and not respond to anyone unless they practiaclly yelled at him or were a teacher.

This year he won't really talk at all but has pen-clicking orgasms, likes to slam his head against the desk, and will randomly point at people.

HAHAHHAHA
thats so funny....he hits his head on desks. Im kinda spontaneous like that sometimes though...lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by cubs
ever heard of this little thing we call alcohol?

who doesn't?

it's not neccesary though, i turn into a even more outgoing person when i'm drunk, the problem is that i talk to much, so instead of social, i'm just plainly annoying

now you can see, how everyone felts into drugs, because of the lack of something

wow, i'm feeling wise tonight
Quote by kool98769
HAHAHHAHA
thats so funny....he hits his head on desks. Im kinda spontaneous like that sometimes though...lol

I'm serious, he will just randomly do that. But he's started a new thing, he will smash pens against his forehead until they break.

Whenever i think something bad about myself, i always remeber, "At least i don't do THAT."
Quote by Dance_of_Death

damn....i used to be like that

now i see why my mom took me to therapy

Ask questions.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Dance_of_Death
I'm serious, he will just randomly do that. But he's started a new thing, he will smash pens against his forehead until they break.

Whenever i think something bad about myself, i always remeber, "At least i don't do THAT."

LOL
But i REALLY have to stop chewing pen caps. Its so bad, i just like constantly chew bite, and savagely rape pen caps with my teeth. Ive cut my gums 3 times this week when it slipped
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
LOL
But i REALLY have to stop chewing pen caps. Its so bad, i just like constantly chew bite, and savagely rape pen caps with my teeth. Ive cut my gums 3 times this week when it slipped

I used to do that, then i got braces
Page 1 of 3