Korg D4 digital 4 track recorder...only a few months old...works like new however it is in used condition...
no major flaws or anything...Im going with a computer software for recording now and im selling or trading this recorder.

This recorder has built in effects and amp sounds.

Im willing to sell or trade.

Im looking for a half decent laptop that isnt to old and has windows XP...

System requirements

Windows XP (SP2)*, Pentium II 350 w/ 64MB RAM

One native USB port

Im a trusted ebay buyer and seller...if there is interest in a trade I would have to be carefull in doing so on the net.

To buy this unit it would probably cost around $300 to $400 after taxes and shipping were added.

Not sure what I want for it money wise...If i dont get a good offer i will either post it on ebay or just keep it.

This is what I would want other than a laptop.

Shure SM57 microphone...not an even trade for me though...have to add more stuff for a trade.

Even though I have 3 acoustics already in the house i was looking to buy an
Epiphone Hummingbird...this would be an even trade if guitar was in nice shape...image of guitar here
http://1000watts.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=GUITARSTUFF2&action=display&thread=1174769630

I also need new computer speakers...nice ones...not cheap crappy ones.

I also need a guitar amp...my old 50 watt stage amp from the 70's is dying.

Multi effects pedals...i like the effects korg has.

Also want a mandolin

Also want a bass guitar...i used to own a fender precision bass from the 70's my dad gave me however i sold it (doh!) cause I needed the cash about 10 years ago.

was looking to buy a 12 string acoustic as well

Also want more electric guitars...not really into the cheap guitars that much...epiphones are good though.

Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here
did you record those songs with that? could you do a heavey metal song or point me to one that you have recorded with that? i might be able to trade a guitar if you ship everything bc my guitar is worth more but i need to be able to record to get samples to people in high places if you know what i mean.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
yeah I recorded those songs in my sig with the Korg D4...im sure it will record whatever you want to record.

I cant ship everything because your guitar is worth more...Im selling/trading this unit to make/save some money...I dont want to spend more than i already have except to ship the Korg D4...hope you understand...thanks

what guitar are you trading?

Click Here
an ibanez custom made!

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/

well does it hook up and is ready to go? do you have any software that i need to use to record with it?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
okay what about the guitar.. interested?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
No not really interested in the ibanez guitar...I owned a jackson/Charvel that looked similar to that guitar and i wasnt much into the design or look of the guitar...thanks anyway though.

Click Here