Well, I got this at warped tour was front row waiting for Underoath at Tiger Army (had to be front went up 3 sets before they were up ) Jumpin' around, punks with tight plaid pants, boots, and 2 ft mohawks kicking me in the face I see a pick fly in the air and land in my hand.

It's a Dunlop USA Nylon .46, what should i do with it
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Yeah i was just jamming with it lol. way too thin for me
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

how much can you get for memorabilia like this :P?

god....How can he/she play with such a light pick?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
**** the World! (**** the World!) **** the World!

Gerreatt song.

I donno, they are punk.

Does anyone want to seriously buy it? Paypal ?

okkk

thats pretty sweet. I've got picks from Jeff Hanneman (Slayer), Maus (Lacuna Coil), Glen Drover (Megadeth) and TONY IOMMI.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
you ever sell any?

hell no... keep 'em all!

picks i got:
atreyu
aerosmith
blacksabbath (curtisy of father)
steve vai
and last but not least.... SYNYSTER GATES- A7X

i know you guys don't like them but hey i do !
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
awesome dude ^ i like em all