FS: squier parts: neck - 24.75 scale, strat neck, strat body, strap locks

no pics because no digital camera. i can try to take some later, but only if there is interest.

squier cyclone neck - 24.75 scale neck (rosewood)
logo has been sanded off the headstock
40 + the price of shipping.

squier strat body (alder, candy apple red.), wired pickguard, with all hardware
great condition. no dings
40 + price of shipping

squier strat neck (rosewood fretboard), with neckplate and screws.
feels great, smooth, fast like most squier necks (the only good thing about em...)
40 + price of shipping

dunlop straploks.
in packaging, but opened.
10 dollars shipped

will accept reasonable offers. PM me
paypal only, located in the US.

i have references from 7plague and ASGtrace on UG.
Last edited by Retemeris at Sep 18, 2007,
how much is shipping fo the cyclone neck to 44253?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
i will check for you and get back to you tonight (i'm at school.)
my guess is 10 or 15 (i usually use flatrate boxes). generally speaking, i'll try to get you 10 dollar shipping price, unless usps wants to charge me something ridiculous.
i am actually checking out the cost of a custom made neck for my strat right now but will you hold the cyclone for me? i will probably go with this if the custom is too much... i will check back with you in a few days... a week at most.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
hey man i got another neck cheaper so thanx for the offer.. im sure we will do business sometime later.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven