Page 1 of 2
to long
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
HAHHA. Greatest thing to play over the stereo suround sound at WoW Lan parties, soo awesome!

sold my 70 though
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch

"she has to have a pee pee to do that!"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
This is the funniest you tube vid i have seen in a while

"i got my girlfriend when they saw my pee pee"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I just finished it, it starts falling apart towards the end. If you guys think its to long the first few minutes are worth watching at least.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno&mode=related&search=
Another one for those who enjoyed my first link, not an 11 year old, but more fun from vent.
Quote by someguitarguy88

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
I laughed so hard at this, thank you.

The best part is that the guild recording this is on my server. We were up against them in PvE progression back in pre-BC days.

I miss BWL
ROFL...awesome :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Angry-Mares
I laughed so hard at this, thank you.

The best part is that the guild recording this is on my server. We were up against them in PvE progression back in pre-BC days.

I miss BWL

Que?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
hahahah.

damn. nice.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
okay before I decide to watch whats it about exactly is it an 11 yr old wooping ass or what
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I cant even watch, its painful. I'm reminded of my self so much when I was 11... You all know you were exactly like that, too, no denying it.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
I cant even watch, its painful. I'm reminded of my self so much when I was 11... You all know you were exactly like that, too, no denying it.

I wouldn't say I was exactly like that, but I am very much reminded of myself, which really makes me sad.
Quote by someguitarguy88

Short skirts are hot, but if she has an ugly face its ok, she can just put a paper bag over that ****.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by punk_metal2007
okay before I decide to watch whats it about exactly is it an 11 yr old wooping ass or what

sorry i didn't see your post, but for those who want to know what its about before watching it ill tell you. It's basically about some 11 year old kid on a vent server for WoW. I won't explain everything that goes on, it will take about 1-2 mins tops for you to get that. There is no video, just audio, so you really can just stay surfing the pit.
Quote by someguitarguy88

Poor kid is only eleven.
'Can we stop talking about dicks now, and talk about vaginas?'
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
All i see is this ****ing picture of some ****ing tiger.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
dude thats becuase the 11 year olds name on vent was hobbes

hence the pic of hobbes
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
It took me 15 mins waiting for the start to realise that my volume was turned down. I feel like an idiot.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus

that is all i can say
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Poor kid is only eleven.
'Can we stop talking about dicks now, and talk about vaginas?'

Just got to that part....
I'm visualising a fat kid saying this. I'm sorry, i can just.
that was genious i was near pissing myself, 'i think these guys are virgins' god that kid was a retard lol
jesus christ this is hilarious. 'youre a lesbian!?' 'i wanna get sandwiched between that ****' 'i fingered like 10 hooters girls with all 10 fingers at the same time' 'i got my girlfriend after she saw my pee pee' this guy just keeps coming out with them 'if she has an ugly face and a great body id just stick a bag on that ****' im gonna listen to all of this, its quality
Page 1 of 2