Page 1 of 2
okay, so maybe the title was an understatement, but... I just had an awesome night and thought the pit should know. I snuck out at 11:30 tonight to hang out with my friends, mostly because there were some girls who had never snuck out before and were all excited to do it. so, all 6 of us met up in front of my friend's house, but he can't sneak out normally b/c his parent's bedroom is right by the door... so he's trying to convince us to get a rope out of his garage, throw it up to him on the 2nd story porch, and he'd climb down. we were about to, but his dog started barking and we hauled ass. then his girlfriend talked us into going back and doing it... and it went off without a hitch. so, we go to the college in town (like. a quarter of a mile from my friend's house) and we hang out on the football field, walk past a few parties, and just chill. we even walked past a campus police car with a guy in it, and he just nodded. and go into the student union. when we get in there, there's a kareoke party going on, and people are singing aretha franklin. we just hung there for a while, then we walked back. I know it's an uber- long post, and probably doesn't begin to capture the awesomeness of the night, but...

share your sneaking out stories!
I just watched Shoot Em' Up and you tell me that you went to a kareoke party with people singing Aretha Franklin...Come back to me when you killed 2 men with MUTHA F*CKIN CARROTS!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I'm surprised by the over-protectiveness of kid's parents these days in which they have to sneak out all the time.

Around age 16-17 I was walking out the door saying, "Going out for awhile. Probably be back tomorrow," and it was never a big deal at all.
Poor advice.
thats awesome? a whole bunch of walking and sneaking out?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by stellar_legs
I'm surprised by the over-protectiveness of kid's parents these days in which they have to sneak out all the time.

Around age 16-17 I was walking out the door saying, "Going out for awhile. Probably be back tomorrow," and it was never a big deal at all.

Haha I did that too. Except my dad gave me condoms on the way out of the door.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by stellar_legs

I have a friend like that, actually. his parents separated when he was little and he lives with his mom, who doesn't really care about anything. she told him to be back at midnight, but he came back 15 minutes ago and she said hi and took a swig of her beer.

Quote by ep1kz
thats awesome? a whole bunch of walking and sneaking out?

yes, actually it was. are you the kind of person who's like "ITZ NOT A PARTY W/O BEER + WEED w00t!"?
I sneak out all the time. Just got back from making a bonfire tonight.
I used to get picked up by this dude in his Mustang at 12. He brought me and my girlfriend to his house, and let us use the upstairs bed to **** in. Then we'd just walk down at 4 and ask for a ride back. I have no idea why he did that for us, but he never complained, and did it every night for a month during the summer.
Now I usually just sneak out on the weekends and play ding dong ditch or light **** on fire, sometimes have a few beers or something.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by penguin-pirate
Haha I did that too. Except my dad gave me condoms on the way out of the door.

Haha, mine too. Every time we'd stop at gas stations he'd buy rubbers. It was just a force of habit. Even if we were just going straight home for dinner and we both weren't going anywhere that night: "Oh yeah, got some rubbers, too."

Man, he loved condoms.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs

but you could be fratenising with druggies or indulging yourself in alcohol!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I never snuck out. I told my parents I was staying the night at my best friend's or my girlfriends and that was the end of it. What I really did didn't matter much because they never knew about it.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by stellar_legs
Haha, mine too. Every time we'd stop at gas stations he'd buy rubbers. It was just a force of habit. Even if we were just going straight home for dinner and we both weren't going anywhere that night: "Oh yeah, got some rubbers, too."

Man, he loved condoms.

haha my dad once bought me one that was pink and had a vibrator attached to it. It was great. To bad I couldnt reuse it...
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
The only "sneaking out story" I can think of was last summer my friend and I both sneaked out at 3AM and just walked around the neighborhood. We stopped at the Elementary school near our houses and hung out there for awhile. Then we went to my house at 4:30AM and went swimming in our clothes, just because we felt like it. It was fun, though not very exciting.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by myself101

but you could be fratenising with druggies or indulging yourself in alcohol!!

Meh, I'm 20 now and drink a lot, never touch pot, and chain smoke cigarettes.

But I'm a hell of a nice guy, and my parents know that. Their biggest concern as parents weren't drugs and alcohol (kids will be kids) but just making sure I turned into a dignified, respectable person, which I believe I am, to an extent.
Poor advice.
XD That sucks. I 14 and have already indulged myself in large amounts of partylisciousness which involved sneaking out. Unfortunately, last night wasn't the best. I ended up sleeping in some friends old run down van and some boarded up slide...oh and I was chased by dogs..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by zwart_gitaar
XD That sucks. I 14 and have already indulged myself in large amounts of partylisciousness which involved sneaking out. Unfourtunately, last night wasn't the best. I ended up sleeping in some friends old run down van and some boarede of slide...oh and I was chased by dogs..

sucks? there haven't really been any unhappy posts in this thread.
one time i, like, totally snuck out, and... oh wait. i dont care.
Looking for my India/Django.
why do you have to sneak out at....11:30?
Fender American Strat.
Quote by riziger
why do you have to sneak out at....11:30?

I can't tell if you're some sort of foriegner who thinks I'm talking about AM, or some person that can't believe that I'm not allowed out after 11....
those damn overseas people who can't differentiate between morning or night.
why sneak out? if you get caught, you lose trust. lying is more convenient.
Last year, I snuck out quite a bit. Me and my ****in' bike. But now that I'm 17, and have a car, it makes things much more accessible. Last summer, I got caught, and was grounded for 2 weeks. Nowadays, my parents seem rather apathetic towards my behavior. Last year, was more or less to see my (ex)girlfriend, but now, I go chill with my buds, and my.....uhh, buds.
Nikolas
I wish my parents were strict lol. They raised me with too many freedoms and I never really had to "sneak out" of my house.

I would just go out and not come home till like 6-7 in the morning at like age 15. Im a lot more laid back now though. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You should have at least tried to get some action. Once my gf snuck out of her house so i walked 20 + kms to see her. I nearly fell asleep on the way back.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
I've never had to sneak out. My dad usually lets me do whatever I want, since anything beyond what he would let me do I probably wouldn't want to do anyway.
Quote by <CJ>
You should have at least tried to get some action. Once my gf snuck out of her house so i walked 20 + kms to see her. I nearly fell asleep on the way back.

wow so that would take about 4hours of walking? nice
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by jhardcore

I think I am going to 'sneak out' of this thread.

We have a winner!
I wouldn't "sneak" out of the house in a hurry. Imagine if your parents woke to find you NOT there.

That's just ****ing horrible on your part.
finally somebody who tells a story of an awsome night, without saying
'OmGz I hAd ThE sExOrZ WitH LaIk 15 HoT ChIcKs'
I mean, you can ACTUALLy believe this story for once

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

This thread has made me laugh. Doesn't seem like that great a night, but as long as he had fun, I guess. I had a a better night, tho.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I sneak out all the time. Just got back from making a bonfire tonight.
I used to get picked up by this dude in his Mustang at 12. He brought me and my girlfriend to his house, and let us use the upstairs bed to **** in. Then we'd just walk down at 4 and ask for a ride back. I have no idea why he did that for us, but he never complained, and did it every night for a month during the summer.
Now I usually just sneak out on the weekends and play ding dong ditch or light **** on fire, sometimes have a few beers or something.

I can't believe no one has commented on this yet.

That's incredibly weird. He was probably filming it.
thats pretty weird, why would you do that?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by I floss daily

Urgh.

Yes that is indeed ****ing weird.
I just say "Mam, Getting pissed, might see you the morra!"

then if she says owt back i usually just say "Ner"

Get some balls mate
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by I floss daily

Thats what I thought!
Quote by stellar_legs

same, i've never had to "sneak out" ever
Quote by I floss daily

+1
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese...
Page 1 of 2