I just watched the new Halloween movie tonight and I have to say that I am extremely dissapointed. Has anyone else seen it. If so, what are your thoughts. I just think that it went way too far from the original. It basically rewrote the whole movie. Maybe I'm just being close-minded though.
^ Really? One of my friends who is a huge Halloween fan said he enjoyed it more than the original. I still haven't seen it. First on my list is Shoot 'Em Up, then maybe Halloween.
666 BRO
No, it's not a good movie. Those 3 girls from high school had such ****ty dialogs, and it 's overproduced.

Luckily, I saw that movie on a date, and I don't know how it ended
Nikolas
^ God damn Rob Zombie, I was hoping he'd produce something decent. Ugh, the stuff he passes off as "theater-quality" films, deserve to be released on the DVD shelves of Wal-Marts.
666 BRO
Whether this is good or not I don't know, but Devils Rejects by Zombie is fantastic.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
I haven't seen it yet, but Rob Zombies movies are meant to be trashy. That's where the charm lies!
My signature is stupid.
^ If you consider it "charm". Sorry, I just can't seem to enjoy his films.
666 BRO
The pre- part was AMAZING!

The rest of the movie was...well, I don't want to say "bad" just because I enjoyed the movie...but it could have been better.

I would have rather The Zombster did like a pre-1st Halloween and THEN a remake. The "remake" part was too rushed. You didn't even get a chance to connect with the characters at all, and it just...ended...

You go through the first part and then it's the remake time and you're all like "Hell yeah! Can't wait to see how this goe...*movie ends*...

Well...uh...wait...what?"

All in all, the first part made it worth it IMO. Watch the first half of the remake, then watch the original
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Well at least the "new" Michael Myers looks more sinister.
666 BRO
Meh...not really...

Looks basically the same. Except Tyler is the tallest actor to play Myers.

It's funny when he kills the nurse though
^ The mask and clothes seem grittier, but yes I do love the height boost. Although I don't see how he goes from a tiny 11 year old to a raging 7 foot tall 18 year old.
666 BRO
I laughed during Dr. Loomis's last visit.

"Shows you how fucked up my life is."
He's 21 in the first film(s)
Bah! To Hell with working out, I'm just going to lock myself in my room and make fucking masks for the next fifteen years.
Hey...I'd do it..

And honestly, that's not THAT unrealistic...when I was 5-6 I was teenytiny, now (19) I'm 6'5" but still.

I wish they would do a cool VS movie with him like they did with Freddy VS Jason...that was sweet, because I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff
Ooh! Ooh!

Michael vs. Chucky!

Michael vs. Leatherface!

Michael vs. Borat?
Imagine Michael Myers vs. Jason. The entire movie would have to be acted out with charades.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Zombie asked for permission off Carpenter and everything and he approved. So it must match up with his original idea.
Like I said, the begining half was amazing! I think it really fit well and was really well done...my main complaint is just the last part, the actual "remake" part just seemed too rushed...

But what do you do.