Page 1 of 2
I used the search bar but it did not return anything regarding this. If it has already been done, tell me so and I will delete the thread.

So, who has seen the movie "The Number 23." I just watched with a couple of friends and it was f*cking crazy. I'm starting to see 23 all over the place as well. When we finished watching the movie, I checked my cell-phone and the time was 12:35am. 35 - 12 = 23. Then I came home and took a **** and decided to read my Elementary Linear Algebra book while I was taking my dump. Guess how many letters there are in "Elementary Linear Algebra."

Anyway, discuss.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It was pretty good.

I noticed it was like 1:22 when it was over.

I laff'd.

But yeah, it will fade away and you'll never notice 23s lol.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
it's really not a good movie at all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Really? Guess how many words are in TS's post.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I've seen it, and thought it was utter ****e.

All that was running through my head the whole time was "Wtf?! This is Jim Carey! He did "Liar Liar", "The Mask" and "Ace Ventura"! How the hell am I supposed to take him in a drama role?!"

=]
Quote by Kankuro
^ 48? I dunno. :\

Check your dictionary, gullible won't be in it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by gallagher2006
I've seen it, and thought it was utter ****e.

All that was running through my head the whole time was "Wtf?! This is Jim Carey! He did "Liar Liar", "The Mask" and "Ace Ventura"! How the hell am I supposed to take him in a drama role?!"

=]

y he played in some other movies with a big success check out the truman show smt like that.
the 23 is wicked
I dig that movie.

God damn. I took a test in chemistry the other day, and one of the questions was "Make a quantitative observation in this room.

Now, guess how many people are in that classroom.
Nikolas
I thought it was a terrible movie. Why the **** did that guy slit his throat?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by darkstar2466
I used the search bar but it did not return anything regarding this. If it has already been done, tell me so and I will delete the thread.

So, who has seen the movie "The Number 23." I just watched with a couple of friends and it was f*cking crazy. I'm starting to see 23 all over the place as well. When we finished watching the movie, I checked my cell-phone and the time was 12:35am. 35 - 12 = 23. Then I came home and took a **** and decided to read my Elementary Linear Algebra book while I was taking my dump. Guess how many letters there are in "Elementary Linear Algebra."

Anyway, discuss.

lulz look at the time you posted this thread :P spooky uh?

Today, 09:23 AM #1 <---because youre all to dumb to look for yourselves
darkstar2466
Gandalf the Tan

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by Kankuro
^ oh, tell me more of this throat slicing.

Some fat dude sees Jim Carey and slits his throat because the movie is so damn awful lol.

Seriously though, why does he do it?

It would seem that the people who say it bad appear to have no clue, and the people who say it is good actually have a clue (I havn't seen it).
BTW: Carrey did do serious roles, and is a great actor, truman show, man on the moon (a really underrated movie), eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, etc.
23 looked ok for him acting, but the story seemed a bit too cliche, but that's no fault of his.
Who reads sigs anyway
Quote by Nelsean
Some fat dude sees Jim Carey and slits his throat because the movie is so damn awful lol.

I might rent it just for that part.
666 BRO
Quote by Nelsean

He's the doctor that took the papers when Jim Carey was in the hospital. I'm guessing he's the one who published it under the name Topsey Krett.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I wanted to see it, oh and 23 flavors in Doctor Pepper... Just to throw that out there.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
i wonder who will be the 23rd post O_o
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Lol i enjoyed the film... But if it were a different number youd be seeing aload of say 45's or 68's (in your case you be seeing any 69's )
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
>_< darn you
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by ultimaterocker6
Lol i enjoyed the film... But if it were a different number youd be seeing aload of say 45's or 68's (in your case you be seeing any 69's )

Maybe. Maybe not. But I do think 23 is a commonly occurring number like 7 and 9.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Maybe. Maybe not. But I do think 23 is a commonly occurring number like 7 and 9.

FFS LOOK AT WHEN YOU POSTED THIS THREAD!!!
you either havnt seen it yet or very ignorant :P
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
FFS LOOK AT WHEN YOU POSTED THIS THREAD!!!
you either havnt seen it yet or very ignorant :P

I realized that as soon as I posted the thread. I was like " "
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I realized that as soon as I posted the thread. I was like " "

oh.....ok then
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I don't know the movie, but when you start looking you will finde a 23 everywhere, but that is just coinicence. If you are looking for a 7 you will also find it everywhere
Any numbers can make 23, if you really look hard enough.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by darkstar2466
He's the doctor that took the papers when Jim Carey was in the hospital. I'm guessing he's the one who published it under the name Topsey Krett.

Oh... OMG 23!!!

Quote by Nelsean
Oh... OMG 23!!!

lulzage
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Ts Has The Curse Of 23 !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I actually quite enjoyed the film. Don't know if Jim Carrey was right for the part but he did a good job anyway. I'm glad that he's broken out of all the daft comedies he's famous for and is doing something a bit more serious.

By the way, I'm 23 years old
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Page 1 of 2