... on UG that can help me with Java? If so, could you please let me know, I really require some help!

Thanks a lot!

Michal
Right, so whenever I go to see certain videos, it says either JavaScript is turned off, or a flash player is out of date. So I downloaded the latest flash player that they told me to, but ti still doesn't work. Logically, I have assumed JavaScript must be turned off. How do I turn it back on? I seem to have java downloaded and such, just it doesn't seem to be working =/
1. Menu Tools Internet Options
2. Go to "Security" Tab and press "Default level" or "Custom level" if you want to keep your settings.
3. In "Custom level" go to Scripting -> Active Scripting and check "Enable" or "Promt option".
4. Press Ok

if this dont work let us know
alternativly go to google and type turning on java script cuz there are different ways to do it depend on your browser
Are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?
I Wish for this Night Time
to Last for a Lifetime
The Darkness Around Me
Shores of a Solar Sea
Oh How I Wish to go Down with the Sun
Sleeping, Weeping, With You...

Sleeping Sun - Nightwish

I shall try on internet explorer, i downloaded firefox to see if it fixes the problem but it hasn't so i will try on IE
Java and Javascript are different y'know....

Java is a complex scripting language.
Javascript is....... simple.

The secret to your problem is to turn on Javascript in your internet browser.

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
if your using firefox go to tools options content and you should have a tick box for it
Quote by Tranx
Java and Javascript are different y'know....

Java is a complex scripting language.
Javascript is....... simple.

The secret to your problem is to turn on Javascript in your internet browser.

Okay, but how do I do that
Quote by kainique
if your using firefox go to tools options content and you should have a tick box for it

It also appears to be already enabled
Quote by Jpitcairn
Try upgrading flash. That's what I had to do when i got that message.

Right, I have downloaded the latest flash player again, yet still no sign of any video
You need a to install a java runtime environment before you can run javascript.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
You need a to install a java runtime environment before you can run javascript.

Right okay, I will try a search on google. Thankyou!
Right, it told me that it was already installed, but I reintstalled it anyway. Yet the problem still remains - is there a next step I have to do?