Hi well i want a les paul now and found 2 nice guitars for my price range. But is it stupid to buy the ephipone over the LTD? i know the ltd got better pickups, but i might change the ephipones to 81/85 in the future if u buy 1.

So what o u guys think is the best choice?

Take care!
I'd go with the epi for a wider variety, I've got one and I've played an LTD at my friends, but I'd never trade my les paul for it.

Greetz,
zero
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
it depends on what ur playin. if ur playin metal, the LTD would probli be better then an epiphone...but if ur playin general rock...then the epi is better. personally i liked by the epiphone...even though i play metal, but i would only pick the epi coz of its asthetics...but thats just me
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

okok i started play february this year so still learning and trying different styles. But alot of metal and some clean songs But like i said, still trying alot of styles.
u started in feb and ur gonna by a $1000+ guitar?
are u rich?
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by morrison27
are u rich?

ESP LTD EC 500 is like 600 bucks. And go with that. The EPI is cool and everything, but I have always had a thing against buying a Signature series guitar for under a grand. (plus it has a bullseye on it,(not that awesome)).
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by morrison27
are u rich?

guess im a fast learner honestly i live in sweden, guitars is quite expensive here, i found the ephi for 799usd and ltd for 599 and i think its pretty cheap if i look at it with swedish money hehe.