Page 1 of 3
some people in here have very weird usernames.
and half of the time I don't get the meaning behind them.

so why did you chose yours ?

I chose mine because the guy who introduced me to UG was named 'noxios'
and I wasn't planning to stay long so I made 'noxiosimitator' and I stole his avatar and sig..

after a while I wanted my own thing, and came up with another avatar and sig
I pretty much regret mu username

(I used the searchbar, but it came up with 300+ threads)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I got mine from my WoW characters name and what i like to do to my friends in starcraft.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
Right, you just had to make a bloody thread like this didn't you?!
OK, fine, I here by, officially inform UG that:

I know my name is spelt wrong, I need no further reminders, joining at night-time is a bad idea, especially when it comes to there matters...why I chose it?

I dunno, c4use 1t seeemed kewl d00dz...
I like the Velvet Underground, and my name is Craig.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
while i was making my account on UG, i was listening to Eruption by Van Halen so i just took the name . the "1991" is my year of birth.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Once a girl who was ultra cute referred to me as Jackolas. I don't know if it was meant to be a big thing but it seemed appropriate for UG. I wanted my name in my username somewhere, so... plus I think it's quite memorable and looks decent as a username.
YTSE JAM is a Dream theater song and apparently is the original name of the band Majesty, backwards.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
I 'recognise' people on here mostly from their avatars
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
One of my weird but extremely cool friends spanish-ized my name Tore into Dores!

"Dores Dores Dores..." I liked the sound of it!
Cos my name is sam, and brackets are hardcore
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
Mine is an insult that I heard someone say the day vefore I joined. I couldn't stop laughing at how lame the insult was, so it was the first thing that popped into my head
Simon

You look just your mother...

You look just like your father...

Forgive him our father...

Your Son is smiling...
it's the username I always use, it dates back to about 3-4 years when I used to skate, so: zero + deck

quite dull I see now, but I always used it...

Greetz,
zero
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
I was a big fan of Ac Dc, too bad i am not now :-(
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Stona is just my nickname from like, primary school (nothing to do with drugs)... and i was eating pancake with lemons the time i was signing up, and stona was took sooooo.....
My surname is brown, and everyone calls my brother browny, so im minibrowny, well just on my email, everyone refers to me as browny
I got mine because, I went to germany once, and my real name is wouter, but they just couldn't pronounce it, they kept saying "valta"

so, there you go^^ since that day it's my username on every game I play...

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Love of Gothic architecture and my nickname, clash. Seemed simple really. But people think I'm trying to be Goth in my style (I do like Gothic music but I'm not a Goth by any means) so for the millionth and final time, that is the story of my username.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Mines from David Firth's Burnt Face Man!
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Quote by mr kipling
It is awesome cake company. Plus it seems different.

I love your username and avatar!

Originality ftw.

I dislike most usernames with numbers. I never ever ever make a username with numbers. No one will ever remember you! Well, unless you rule.
because I like to see peoples reactions when they PM me asking me why I'm satanist\atheists. I'm not I'm christian!
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Jackolas
I love your username and avatar!

Originality ftw.

I dislike most usernames with numbers. I never ever ever make a username with numbers. No one will ever remember you! Well, unless you rule.

true.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Yamiyo means dark night. I came across it in a Japanese song and thought it was quite cool how they have a word for it even though it's just a compound. I was quite obsessed with Japanese and Japanese music back then (2+ years ago - how long UG has been sucking out my soul)

I bet nobody really cares.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Because South of Heaven is a Slayer album and it was rocking the hell outta me at the time.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Basically it's the name on my DVD burner. sad but true
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Well... i get called random all the time...

And Felix The Cat owns

then because random-felix looked boring i mixed it up and made it RaNdOm-FeLiX
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
i used to be a hardcore online gamer when i was younger under the alias of hazard - with time that got shortened to haz and its stuck ever since (no my name isn't harry), but i have a life now :]
I was never that moody and never lived in zip code 07747 so I really dont remember how I chose moody07747.........
I guess i just did and it stuck for so long on a few message boards.

This year im using a new UN - 85Dave

(no im not 85 years old haha)
My names Callum and I was born in '89... not much of a story behind the name
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Page 1 of 3