hello,

i was thinking about getting a Charvel San Dimas

who has played one?

thank u
haven't tried them, but i'm interested to see the thoughts from people who have.

i'm guessing wayne and GMW are worth a look too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yep, my concern is the price. I mean, one pickup, bolt-on neck, non-recessed floyd isn't exactly the most expensive of construction techniques. i think they try to charge £1500 here for them. o_O

don't want to sound like a broken record, but i know legra or similar, here in the UK, could make you something similar for a lot less... and it'd doubtless be nicer.

in the US those charvels may be cheaper, but GMW, Wayne, Guiterrez or similar could doubtless again make you something similar which is easily as nice, for less money...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?