Page 1 of 2
So, I've seen a couple “Favorite Nicktoon” threads so I decided why not make a Cartoon Network version. In case you don't know what a Cartoon Cartoon is it's any original Cartoon Network show that is NOT an action show and is NOT on [adult swim]. Anyway it's an extremely hard choice for me but I choose Cow And Chicken, that show was the shiznite.

Edit: Sorry, tried to add a poll but it won't let me
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Sep 9, 2007,
Definitely Johnny Bravo. That is such a great show.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
They were all legendary imo
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
2 Stupid Dogs, if that was a Cartoon Cartoon. I can't remember though D:
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob

I LOVE YOU!

2 stupid dogs > all
Quote by SuperBlob

That show was great, but it was made, in like the 70's.

Just joking it started in 1993 and was a TBS show. But it has a very 70's vibe to it at least in my opinion.
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Sep 9, 2007,
Dexter's Lab

Johnny Bravo

Cow and Chicken

Powerpuff Girls

Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by RandyVanHendrix
That show was great, but it was made, in like the 70's.

Ah bollocks. In that case, Sheep in the Big City. Or Evil Con Carne. Evil > Grim any day.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
No love for Courage?

BTW does anyone remember Sheep in the Big City that show was way cool

The guy above said Sheep in the Big City, I think.

I thought Courage was okay, I didn't like it at first, started to like it a bit, but it was never my favourite by a long way.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Im 20 years old so obviously dont watch cartoons, but back in ye olden days - nothin could beat dexters lab.
1. Courage the Cowardly Dog
2. Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy
3. Cow and chicken (including I am Weasel which was usually shown during C&C)

I remember Cartoon Network when I was really ikkle and it smashed the crap that's on these days (except Grim Adventures)
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Second thoughts... Courage the Cowardly Dog > I Am Weasel > Cow & Chicken > Johnny Bravo > Ed, Edd & Eddy > Dexter > Grim > All Else
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
What A Cartoon! was awesome. Countless shows started on that show. That one is definately one of my favorites.
Is the Fairly Odd Parents a cartoon network show? If it is, I put about 5 billion votes in for it. I wish it was shown on normal TV more
Quote by fatwanker
I LOVE YOU!

2 stupid dogs > all

That show was epic. Especially the guy that always went "aww, in't that cute.... BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!"
Ah, that's hard.. I loved Dexter's Laboratory, 2 Stupid Dogs, Powerpuff Girls (:sad, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel (I r baboon w/e the hell it was)

Haven't watched those shows in about ~5 years..
Quote by Soul-Monger
Samurai Jack was the best.

That one too. I remember there was some Gundam wing type show on late night, I never knew what was going on but there were huge robots and a lot of action
Ed Edd and Eddy>Courage>Johnny Bravo>Dexters Lab>the rest.

And does anyone remember when on the 4th of July they used to play Ed Edd and Eddy for 24 hours straight?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
"Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" and "Courage the Cowardly Dog" are probably my favourites. Ha, I actually remember the days they aired the first episodes of Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo... man do I miss the days of good cartoons
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by MightyAl
That show was epic. Especially the guy that always went "aww, in't that cute.... BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!"

I loved that show so much. My favorite running gag was the corn on the cob with butter on it. Also Secret Squirril was awesome. If it was a Cartoon Cartoon I would've voted for 2 Stupid Dogs.
Dexter. No question.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
No love for Courage?

BTW does anyone remember Sheep in the Big City that show was way cool

courage was so twisted during some episodes, like with Fred the Barber, and the one where he has to do something with a package for a human sized beetle, and he's in this apartment building or something, and he opens a door, and this little girl is watching a TV that's all staticky, and then she turns around and has this scary face and screams this unholy, paralyzing scream. kept me on my toes .

oh how i loved courage. and dexter. and the eds. and the powerpuff girls. and all the others to a lesser extent.

EDIT: oh, and sheep in the big city, where everyone was either an oxymoron (General Specific, Private Public, Major Minor) or a pun (the Complimentary Ham Sandwich)
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Last edited by sixstringsteve at Sep 9, 2007,
sheep in the big city
ed edd eddy
and old dexters lab
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
I don't like to say it, but sometimes i hate these threads. They make me remember all the things I used to love about TV.
I especially remember Samurai Jack(now it's been mentioned) because I watched it a lot while I was in hospital a few years back. It took away the pain and disappointment of mealtimes.
i remember sheep in the big city! i loved that but never saw much of it

"in 30 seconds time we will be exactly 30 seconds into the future!"
"my god! it's working!"

Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Courage fucking rocks. I really wish Dexter's Lab was still shown on a regular basis. I say ditch half the late night anime shit and bring back the greats!
Am I the only one who thinks ed ed and eddy was like terminally stupid?
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Punk Rocker
Am I the only one who thinks ed ed and eddy was like terminally stupid?

I hated it simply for the fact that the whole show was based around them trying to get jaw breakers but they only got their hands on them like 4 times. Stuff like that just pisses me off. Dunno why...
I remember in Dexter's Laboratory there was some heavy metal dude.. he was blonde and I think he had a flying V that shoop whooped lazars
Dexter's Lab
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Cow and Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Johnny Bravo
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by paulvxD
I remember in Dexter's Laboratory there was some heavy metal dude.. he was blonde and I think he had a flying V that shoop whooped lazars

VAL HALEN!!!
With Crunk and that other superhero whos name escapes me
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by paulvxD

Ha, Valhallen was awesome. The Justice Friends just ruled in general. Krunk was the best though.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
VAL HALEN!!!
With Crunk and that other superhero whos name escapes me

Major Glory fool!!!

You also can't forget Action Hank. He ruled soo much ass.
Page 1 of 2