ive heard good things about jackson guitars and i was wondering what good jackson models are there for 1000 bucks australian or under. i play metal like as blood runs black kinda style. im looking for something with good pickups and trem.
any help would be great guys
i have a randy rhoads rr3 great guitar and great sound i bought it around 770 euro from a local dealer im very happy with it
770EU is seems to be is a lot more in AU i think
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
DK2m in snow white FTW
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by BFun
http://www.turramusic.com.au/Pages/CategoryList.aspx?CAT3ID=357

Try the Jackson Dinky DK2M or the DX10DFS. The dinky has SD's

the DK2s are all 1200-1300 but theyre probably worth stretching to.

having said that i have a DX10DFS and its pretty ****in sweet for the price, i really love it. you could probably either stretch to the DK2 or get a DX10D and then use your left over cash for some new pickups

EDIT: well i just actually went to that link, thats a pretty decent price for the DK2M but you can get the DX10D's way cheaper, mine cost me $900 at the end of 2005 and ive seen them for $700-800 online
The DK2 used to be 999$ at Billy Hyde. I don't know about the prices now though. If it's still 999$ go for it.
www.venuemusic.com.au www.allansmusic.com.au

Id suggest using those 2 websites, they do orders, are in AUS and are also fairly well priced. I bought my Jackson from Allans music. So give those 2 places a check.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?