in your opinion which are the greatest most influential bands of the 60s or 80s (music project)
SWFC
The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Thin Lizzy, UFO, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Blue Oyster Cult (great band), Cream, The Bee Gees, The Doors, The Velvet Underground and more.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
errr the beatles?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by rhcp_freak
The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Thin Lizzy, UFO, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Blue Oyster Cult (great band), Cream, The Bee Gees, The Doors, The Velvet Underground and more.

+1 and stranglers
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Lol @ the users confusing "influential" with "my personal favourite."
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by DownInAHole.
^ What's not influential about the Beatles? I'm curious.

No man, I think The Beatles are the most influential group in pop music history. I'm just amazed at the fact that people think Yngwie Malsteem or Dire Straits or even Iron Maiden could be the most influential bands of those particular decades. I mean if we're talking metal then maybe, but we're talking music. I was only pointing out a couple of posts.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....