I don't find the time to sit and watch the news or read articles about the future presidential hopefuls, and what scares me is that there are many people like me who just see clips and magazine covers with Obama's arms raised, saying how he's a fresh new character. But I really don't have a clue as to what is fresh new ideas might be. It's easy for someone in my position to see a young, charismatic leader and think, "that's what we need right now." But I don't want to fall for that. So what are Obama's plans?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
All i notice is its striking similarity to Osama.

>.> <.<

/conspiracy
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
But.... he's blick

Just kidding I actually hope he wins, it would restore my faith in the American electorate.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
All I hope is that nobody votes for him because he is black. That is the stupidest reason ever (besides, the one my friend showed me "I like his name"). If Snoop Dogg ran for president, I would hope he lost.
all I know is that he is black...I have no interests in american politics...he supposed to be quite popular
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Please vote for him. Then if he sucks impeach him. ty
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
Please vote for him. Then if he sucks impeach him. ty

Man, I agree with him in everything in the first link, except that he opposes same-sex marriage. And it would be cool with Americas first black president.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I came to the thread to correct the TS thinking he meant to write osama

I'm such a n00b
My political views aside, I think America at this time is more willing to elect a black male President than a female President.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
My political views aside, I think America at this time is more willing to elect a black male President than a female President.

More importantly, who cares?
Quote by saxaxe
Kucinich FTW

Kucinich has my vote in the primaries, but if obama makes it to the general election, I'm voting for him.

Oh Shit!
If I was a US citizen I would be considered a democrat even though I think they are almost as misguided as the Republicans. Having said that I thought Ron Paul made a lot of sense in the recent Fox (bastards) debate. If the GOP make him their candidate I think it would be a clever move to take the swing voters.

Having said that I must admit I know nothing of his stated policies.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
I think Obama would make a great president. Smart guy, good attitude, just really likable in general.
Obama isn't related to slaves, but he is related to slave owners. I read that in the newspaper today. O and i know hes cousin.
read job
Quote by Potski

What? If America is dumb enough to vote for Bush a second time then not impeach him, I guess they don't know that you can get people out of office :P
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
What? If America is dumb enough to vote for Bush a second time then not impeach him, I guess they don't know that you can get people out of office :P
You can only be impeached if you commit a crime.
Quote by ..NEM..
Man, I agree with him in everything in the first link, except that he opposes same-sex marriage. And it would be cool with Americas first black president.
He supports full domestic partnership, equal to marriage. I know its not the same, but its comming closer to full marriage.

Obama has my vote
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Pit

A place for political enlightenment and intelligent discussion.
Quote by Riddler

Rudy Giuliani has a higher chance of winning than Obama does.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live