people highly recomended these to me and since im putting in a mf order now i decided ill order some, but there are so many different ones
whats the classic one?
and is there a difference between the red and black ones?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
go with the stiffos. colors matter not
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
thanks
whats the diff between regular and stiffos?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
stiffos are thick as hell. no difference between colours just difference between jazz 2s which are less pointy
Wtf. Colours do matter. The Black ones are stiffer and have better grip, the red ones opposite...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Yeah that black ones are a little bit stiffer. I've got both and I think I do prefer the black ones, but then again, they're not dulled down like my red ones.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
jesus christ its hardly notiable. its a tiny piece of plastic for fks sake. stop makng excuses and practise.
Quote by GtrCzarIII
jesus christ its hardly notiable. its a tiny piece of plastic for fks sake. stop makng excuses and practise.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by GtrCzarIII

I found an immediate difference when switching from a regular sized pick to the smaller Jazz III's, so I cannot agree with you when you say that "it's just a piece of plastic"
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by GtrCzarIII

There's something wrong with you if you think all picks are the same dude. Are you gonna say all strings are the same next?

I don't play with anything other than Jazz III's. Unless I'm playing bass, I'll use bigger and heavier picks.
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192
There's something wrong with you if you think all picks are the same dude. Are you gonna say all strings are the same next?

I don't play with anything other than Jazz III's. Unless I'm playing bass, I'll use bigger and heavier picks.

your making assumptions there buddy. go and dry out your house.
Quote by GtrCzarIII

i had band practice today and messed up so much because i had to use a really thin tortex pick. i forgot my beloved jazz III. anyway, go play a 0.14mm pick then a 2mm pick and tell me there's no difference
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
i had band practice today and messed up so much because i had to use a really thin tortex pick. i forgot my beloved jazz III. anyway, go play a 0.14mm pick then a 2mm pick and tell me there's no difference

i ws referring to the difference between black and red jazz 3's you are also not reading the posts right.
Quote by GtrCzarIII
your making assumptions there buddy. go and dry out your house.

I'm not even going to argue with you. If you want to keep being an idiot, do it via PM. Neither of us are contributing to this thread so either contribute or get out.

TS, as a lot of people say, once you use Jazz III's you can never go back. It may take a little getting used to because of the size, but they definitely improve your accuracy.

EDIT: Storm_Bringer, just don't argue, let him have his "win".
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192

I'm not even going to argue with you. If you want to keep being an idiot, do it via PM. Neither of us are contributing to this thread so either contribute or get out.

TS, as a lot of people say, once you use Jazz III's you can never go back. It may take a little getting used to because of the size, but they definitely improve your accuracy.

oh, why didnt you drown in hurricane katrina. no justice in the world.
Quote by GtrCzarIII

i quote you again to further point out your stupidity.

you made no reference to either pick but i'll accept that as it was the topic but, all picks are tiny pieces of plastic/metal/wood whatever, but it makes a huge huge difference.

I would also advise looking at jim dunlop stubbies (the little ones) i swear by my 3mm one
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Thing is CBA with ordering picks online. Too much trouble.

I use stubbies. The little red ones. I love them. They wear down way too fast though.
Quote by beckyjc
Thing is CBA with ordering picks online. Too much trouble.

I use stubbies. The little red ones. I love them. They wear down way too fast though.

the purple ones are godly. i've had one for nearly 2 years now and it's barely worn at all
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i used to use jazz 3's until i went to GC anthey were out so i tried some jazz stars. same size just thinner,harder and sharper. the only thing i dont like about them is the fact that you can hear them scratch the string quite a bit.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
if you order them online just make sure they arent the oversixe or xxl or whatever version of jazz 3s. imagine how pissed i was when i ordered 3 bags of them, they arrive, and they are identical to any other plec! the smell of rage off me....
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5